Chapter 15- Camera Lens

Wu Jin, who had been busy listening attentively to the lecture, froze.

There was a sudden silence in the classroom, and countless lines of sight swept his way.

The cameraman focused the lens on Wu Jin, quickly panning left and right to take in the situation from the corner of his eyes––

The two teammates Caesar and Zoe, who had just been energetically disparaging coquettish men, were now instantly as quiet as chickens, the two of them sitting up straight with their hands on their knees like attentive and obedient little students.

There wasn’t even the slightest hint of change on their expressions as one of them prodded Wu Jin’s calf.

Wu Jin’s conditioned reflex kicked in, and he leapt up, “......”

The youth seen through the lens was obviously nervous, his amber eyes clouded with a confused haze, eyelashes fluttering as he refocused and strived to maintain his calm.

Even the crowd of straight men in the training room felt their hearts speed up a bit.

Light blossomed in Ying Xiangxiang’s eyes, “Let us give some encouragement to Student Wu.”

Applause rang out in the room. Caesar retracted his foot, his expression full of the joy of ‘other people’s misfortune had nothing to do with him’. His clapping was especially gleeful.

Wu Jin obediently stepped up to the podium, the back of his figure appearing like a small animal that was clutching tightly at its tail.

The bandages that served as teaching aids for the demonstration lay there quietly on the podium. Wu Jin replayed the procedure from the video in his head, then unraveled a section of bandages, placing it against his elbow in front of the camera––

His sleeves were rolled up, his pale, tender arms glowing a porcelain white. Three of the fingers from his left hand were used to pin one end of the bandage in place, while the other end was left to dangle, hanging messily around his arm.

Based on what was taught in the survival course, Wu Jin strictly adhered to his newly learned knowledge of first aid. He kept pressure on the ‘wound’, ensuring that it was held higher than the joint, then angled his arm so that it would be caught just between the light and the camera lens. The sunshine streaming through the window formed a dust-speckled line between the bandages, the youth’s elbow, and his delicate profile. Wu Jin squinted slightly as he looked up, his gaze pausing at the camera’s position in a seemingly accidental move just before the lens cut––

“Stop.” Ying Xiangxiang stopped the timer.

The entire training room seemed to suddenly come back to life.

Caesar’s eyeballs almost dropped from their sockets in shock. “––Damn, Little Witch is amazing!”

Zoe nodded and followed up with, “What did they say when they signed him... His appearance is too competitive.” He paused, then added, “However, he still suffers from a lack of experience.”

This was already Zoe’s second time participating in the Crosson Show, and he had come this time for the sake of making a debut. He had a very thorough understanding of many of the debut criteria, and was essentially very different from Caesar who was a simple minded individual who only knew ‘damn’, ‘looks good’, and ‘really damn attractive’.

However, the majority of trainees in the training room were similar to Caesar and were full of nothing but awe towards Wu Jin’s demonstration.

For example, Red was holding a terminal with a pinhole camera and typing noisily in the back row, “Hey, not bad! Boss, did you see––What? I’m risking expulsion just for the sake of passing on the course materials for the boss. Why is it that you guys are the ones watching instead?!”