Chapter 76- Team Activity Interview

Crosson Show director’s studio.

The venue was shaped like an inverted bowl, with a stage as big as a football field at the bottom. On the audience stands to the side, the scattered ‘Assorted Scarf’ signs came together like a waterfall of light, and the audience held their breath as the curtains in front of them opened––

Following that was a round of heaven shattering cheers!

Two players stepped out from the curtains.

The close up lens quickly locked on to Wu Jin’s side.

Wu Jin seemed to be born with an extremely intuitive grasp of the lens and sense of the stage, raising his chin the moment he stepped out into the light. His presence grew distinct, his arms and shoulders relaxing. His back was straight, and he even took the initiative to approach the cameras––

Even before the audience could calm their hearts down, Wu Jin looked to the side.

The camera slid over the golden A-level medal on the youth’s combat uniform, across the slightly higher and broader shoulders beside him, as well as the sharp, blade-like cut of his jaw.

Wei Shi entered the lens.

A person who the program producer could consider as ‘using beauty to make money’ would definitely have an appearance that made a strong impact. Wei Shi’s expression was indifferent, his lips pressed so tightly together that they generated real deterrence. There was no ripple in his eyes when they met the camera.

If Wu Jin was like a warm source of light, then he was a sharp blade illuminated by the light.

The two of them stood very close. The gold and silver tassels that represented their A and B ranks unconsciously twined together, and they wore the same trainee combat uniforms printed with the Crosson Show logo at the collar and cuffs.

Wu Jin smiled and lifted his head, saying something in a low voice. The man’s head shifted, and the lines of his face loosened slightly.

Their gazes met.

The assistant director controlled the positioning of the camera just right, and the two auxiliary cameras also zoomed in––

The interior of the arena first fell silent, then the screams pushed the noise level up to the peak.

“Scarf is sending out candy ahhhhhh!!! So so so sweet I’m dying wuwuwu! I don’t exist anymore! I’m the little tassels on those brothers’ shoulders!”

“What a match! Wait a minute, are these two really not married? This is them showing their love right? They’re showing their love, right?! Contestant Wei’s aura is clearly––this––strong! How could it get covered up by Little Witch’s in seconds?”

“Shocked! This old mother is watching the live broadcast with tears in my eyes. After 19 years of single life, my son has finally taken a partner to the red carpet. This is all because of Crosson’s conscientious dating show...”

The audience’s excitement was deafening. The two contestants followed the cameras to the prearranged point and met Ying Xiangxiang’s gentle gaze.

The first few teams had already settled down on one side of the stage. Amongst them, only the Jingyi double c were calm and self-contained. Wei Yan sat on his own at the far end, his back stiff like an abandoned sculpture while his partner Red inched closer to Caesar every two or three minutes. Thin Fire drew a very clear line between himself and Caesar, and dark waves seemed to surge behind the scenes.

Blood Pigeon gestured for the two to sit down. The virtual screen was playing a wonderful clip from The Lovers card instance.

“300012, Contestant Wu Jin.” Blood Pigeon looked towards Wu Jin, “Three months ago, I gave you a C grade for your combat skills.”