Chapter 51- Little White Shoes

There was a pleasant sound of a card being swiped through the charge machine.

Following that, the virtual scene changed. <Stress Training Instructions> appeared and was projected onto the holographic screen.

“Thank you for choosing the instructor supervision monthly package. Floating City’s XX Training Base is your faithful companion during your period of growth. The responsibility of the instructor includes caring for the student’s psychological state, guiding the student’s training, and providing the student with a sense of warmth. The responsibility for excess stress will be borne by the instructor instead of Party B (trainee)...”

“When the monthly card is activated, students will receive up to 8 hours/day of instructor guidance, and there is no prohibition in regards to giving the instructor any additional tips or service fees. Below is a list of recommended instructors for the month... A selection fee will not be charged for the first time (Good news, the selection fee for our gold medal drillmaster Instructor Arjun is half price for a limited period of time!) ...”

Wu Jin read through it all with wide eyes.

Dozens of instructors were listed in the virtual space, including the familiar Instructor Arjun and the cold female teaching assistant from earlier. Beneath each profile image was a laudably high rating and the suggested tip amount. After adding the high guidance fee, a student’s credits would be hit extremely hard––

The screen snapped closed with a pop.

Wei Shi’s cold voice acted as a deterrent, “Who do you want to choose?”

Wu Jin stilled, then shook his head hard, “No, no, nobody...”

Wei Shi: “Come here.”

Wu Jin bounced up with a swish and stood upright across from Wu Jin.

Wei Shi ordered, “Sit.”

Inside the holographic training room, the soft, glue-like plastic resin that was used to simulate the terrain of the scenes gradually flattened out, making room for the two of them to sit down.

The man sat down casually, one of his long legs bending at the knee while the other stretched out casually. His smooth and shiny black army boots made Wu Jin unable to resist giving them a second look... He himself was wearing the basic little white shoes used for training, making the relative superiority and inferiority of their auras immediately evident.

At this time, the rest area that had been freed up was small enough to be measured in inches, and the two of them inevitably needed to sit close to each other.

Wu Jin tried to reduce the amount of space he occupied and looked brightly at the big boss, “Big brother, which learning point shall we start from...”

The man bowed his head slightly, and it wasn’t until Wu Jin’s small curls gradually stiffened that he finally looked away.

The laser pen pointed carelessly towards the instructor’s responsibilities on the projection screen. Wei Shi spoke as though it was a given, “Start with caring for the student’s psychological state.”

Wu Jin: “...!!!”

Wei Shi: “What do you know about stress training?”

Wu Jin squeezed out everything he knew, repeating what the teaching assistant had told him and adding in the team manager’s instructions from before. “... We can adapt to shock and mental resistance beforehand through simulating stressful environments, and change the extroversion of one’s character...”

The big boss made a sound of acknowledgement.

Wu Jin immediately went quiet, his head tilted up seriously as he prepared to learn.