Chapter 32.1- Alive Technology

Wu Jin woke up, then stood in front of the mirror as he muttered to himself and brushed his teeth.

The youth in the mirror had thin arms and legs, and didn’t show any signs of an increase in muscle mass at all.

When he stepped out of the washroom, Wu Jin couldn’t help but pull out the remaining piece of XX rabbit milk candy.

There was half an hour before the morning assembly.

Wu Jin conscientiously did twenty push-ups, then performed frog jumps from one end of the bedroom to the other and back. Finally he pumped iron for a while before opening his mouth with an ‘ah’ sound and swallowing the remaining precious milk candy.

His flexible body was slightly warm from the morning exercise. Wu Jin took a shower, poking his soft belly before stepping out in a good mood.

Wu Jin seemed to be born with an nonathletic physique. His skeleton was narrow, and the lines of his muscles weren’t obvious. Due to long-term dance practice, his body was flexible and symmetrical. Even though there weren’t any visible abdominal muscles, the strength required to execute a somersault or explosive dance movements shouldn’t be underestimated.

––According to his former dance teacher’s evaluation, Wu Jin was born to thrive in the idol industry.

––However, at this time, Wu Jin was sandwiched amongst a group of burly, hairy men with strong physiques and muscle, holding a small white bowl in his hands as he waited in line for breakfast.

The gaze of the auntie in charge of Crosson Show’s canteen brightened, and she swiftly stuffed Wu Jin with a steamed egg yolk custard bun before cheerfully hiding it by covering it with crystal clear white rice.

When it was Caesar’s turn, the spoon made a perfunctory swing through the air and slapped the rice into the bowl, pressing it flat. “Okay, next.”

The canteen was bustling and full of noise.

It was a lot more spacious than it was a week ago.

Of the 500 trainees who had originally entered the playoffs, 100 of them had left the base after the elimination match. White Moonlight, R-Code, and other entertainment giants weren’t affected much, but some of the trainees from smaller companies had been nearly wiped out.

Wu Jin nibbled on the egg yolk custard bun. The sweet stuffing leaked out, sending the fragrance of salted egg yolk mixed with butter and milk wafting through the air.

Caesar tilted his head and stared at it for a long time before tugging on Zoe, “How come Little Witch’s bun is different from ours?”

Zoe was engrossed in the course materials, “Stop talking so much nonsense. Eat your bun!”

At nine o’clock sharp, the 400 trainees were finally gathered together at the shooting grounds.

The seats were laid out like a pyramid and lined up from top to bottom. The bright lights acted as a guide as they extended upwards and converged at the top.

Behind the stage, the program producer gestured, and there was a sudden silence. The densely packed seats lit up one after another, and the camera crew made an ‘okay’ gesture––

The virtual screen suddenly opened up.

The second installment of the Crosson Show had officially begun.

The first close-up was reserved for the few contestants ranked at the top.

Wei Yan was steady in the first position, the lights creating a flamboyant halo behind him, and the other nine debut positions at his feet were also high up, giving off a majestic feeling of overlooking the whole world.