Chapter 91.1- Pterosaur

Crosson Show’s broadcasting studio.

After a break where sponsor advertisements were broadcast, the contestant cameras were chosen at random and displayed on the screen.

By the time Wu Jin appeared––a large amount of scrolling comments appeared in support of their idol.

“Mama came to the kindergarten again to see Little Witch! Mama is here to see Little Witch play with small dinosaurs!”

“Today’s broadcast. #Scarf camera dead angle, #Little Witch under anesthesia, #Scarf Immortals comic 89 update, vote on a baby boy or baby girl. The broadcast is over...”

The camera also randomly cut to Thin Fire, who was playing a game of exploring the jungle with a selfie stick on his back. The previous scrolling comments politely disappeared, and nobody spent more than a single second on inappropriate comments.

The live commentary was once again taken over by the Thin army. The fans who’d finally been able to watch over Wu Jin’s time onscreen happily jumped back to the forums.

#Scarf camera dead angle was the hottest topic in the Wu Jin special topics.

The entire page refreshed once almost every couple of seconds, and there was a constant stream of speculation.

“Instructor Blood Pigeon said that Contestant Wei took Little Witch’s equipment––But this darling won’t! Believe! It! Brother Wei, you’re ruthless, you’re cruel, you actually tossed away Little Witch like a ragdoll!”

“Six year survival show audience member here. I want to express that this old aunt couldn’t stop cackling while watching the live broadcast. I’m betting Caesar’s portion of tonight’s rations on the fact that Contestant Wei only snatched equipment in order to avoid being punished for illegal team formation. Shifting focus, camera dead angle, the drugged up Little Witch... this is like roasting my son until he’s nice and fragrant and serving him up!”

“How could it be mere snatching of equipment! The detailed actions must be: 1. Remove Little Witch’s clothing 2. Kiss kiss 3. Take a piece of equipment 4. Continue to remove clothing 5. Continue kissing Little Witch’s collarbone...”

In the studio, Blood Pigeon who was currently drinking wolfberry tea while browsing through some forum threads, almost ended up choked by a wolfberry.

The instructor tagged the administrator and reminded them to monitor the direction of the conversation even as he picked up the microphone to explain again, “Contestant Wei’s behavior is extremely normal. It’s a very standard plundering of supplies. The most likely reason why he didn’t eliminate Contestant Wu is because the volcanic ash was rising, the asphyxiating layer was advancing, and he had no time to make a move––alright, let’s take a look at the current development of each team...”

Aerial cameras leapt across the broad landscape of the Triassic period, showing the jagged mountain ridges and rivers that separated the teams. The vibrant basins were like gems scattered throughout the canyons, and herbivores, predators, and contestants all shrunk down to slowly moving dots on the screen.

Ying Xiangxiang constantly adjusted the camera positions, smiling like a fox as she showed the development of the contestants:

“At present there are three teams who have completely figured out the rules of the game. Wu Jin and Ming Yao’s team, Zoe’s team, and Zuo Botang’s team. So, let’s take a look at their choices... they’re very smart. They didn’t use the Evolution Points to arm themselves, but have instead invested it into the initial infrastructure.”

The camera swept over Caesar, and the scrolling comments filled up with ‘hahahahaha’s.

Ying Xiangxiang also showed an indescribable expression.