Chapter 30- The Opponent Is To Fierce

The moment the entrance to the training room opened, Thin Fire stilled and intuitively turned back.

He narrowed his eyes and was a little surprised when he saw the person clearly.

A C-level trainee.

Thin Fire had an excellent memory. He had already memorized all C-level and above trainees from the start of the show, and taken pains to pinpoint those who might grow to become potential threats.

But he didn’t remember the man in front of him.

This man was tall and fit, with deep and indifferent facial features. He picked up a sniper rifle out of the pile of weapons, and when he reached out, the outline of his muscles were clearly visible beneath his sleeve.

He weighed the rifle twice in his calloused hand, then stood in front of the target with his hand on the grip of the gun. He stood with his back to the light, but the lines of his body from his elbow to his shoulder to his spine were all cold and hard.

Thin Fire finally recalled that there had seemed to be such a person.

In the last match, the temperature on the field had risen sharply. This had melted the chips of a few contestants and made it so that the program team couldn’t determine the final rankings. Because of this, they could only allocate the points evenly and advance everyone involved.

In addition to Red, there had been another unknown D-level trainee who had been promoted to C.

Thin Fire looked away from him in disinterest. When he turned his head, he suddenly saw that Wu Jin’s eyes were glimmering like crystals, his small round face raised high.

Thin Fire’s gaze shifted, and he saw an opportunity to sell himself, “Little Witch, you need to believe in Silver Thread Roll’s marketing power.”

“It won’t take up your training time. Just send a photo at the start, and then let the news spread along the grapevine. You can rest assured that if we form a CP, I’ll fix up your photos along with mine, and if I touch up my skin, I’ll touch up yours too––White Moonlight and Silver Thread Roll’s relationship is tense. We can enact something like ‘Thin-Romeo’ and ‘Witch-Juliet’, this kind of CP could be called a platinum level love affair––”

A ‘bang’ suddenly rang out in the originally quiet background.

The sound of a sniper rifle.

It was clearly from over ten meters behind him, but it still seemed to have exploded suddenly beside his ear. His ears were still ringing from the shot.

“Fuck, you––” Thin Fire covered one of his ears as he quickly turned his head back to look at the C-level trainee, “Say, brother, can you install a silencer on your gun when you train?”

Then he turned back, “Let’s go back to talking about this platinum love affair...”

The ceiling shook from the impact, the sound of gunfire behind him having only stilled for a second before ringing out again outrageously, like a series of thunderbolts.

Thin Fire: “......”

Wei Shi indifferently removed his earbuds, then reached out for a silencer from the pile of weaponry parts.

Thin Fire, who was about to burst into a rage, froze slightly and forced back the words that he wanted to speak.

60 continuous rounds––the muzzle temperature had to be at least 120 degrees Celsius, but the man standing in front of the target wasn’t concerned at all as he mounted the silencer directly onto the muzzle with bare hands.