Chapter 96.2- Decisive Battle

On their right wrist watches, the display showed that 61 people had survived.

The huge Brachiosaurus had trampled all over the grassland, and the scattered group of Diplodocuses had finally gathered back together. The Tyrannosaurus Rex and Sarcosuchus faced each other off in the distance while the Quetzalcoatlus took Wei Shi to join the fight. The Harpymimus were gorgeous, their colors bright like court gowns, but their two meter long claws could cut through branches, and Velociraptors––this type of predator that was occasionally mistaken as raptors, were the swift predators of the Cretaceous period, chasing after their prey like a group of shadows.

Wu Jin finally glanced up at the Quetzalcoatlus hovering in the air and nodded.

The situation in the grasslands was split into regions, and the contestants were like powerful princes leading their armies in to fight in the battle.

At the same time, the players were the gods of life and death––they determined the genes of their subjects and controlled the power of evolution like a pantheon of gods.

The team of four had over 90% of the herbivores in the grassland, and none of them were predators, but nobody came to find trouble with them. Wu Jin soon found out where the problem lay.

“We haven’t reached the final battle, and the primary strategy for each team is to save on combat power.” Wu Jin explained, “The Tyrannosaurus Rex provoked the Sarcosuchus––Captain Zoe has to fight back for the sake of the swamp crocodiles. Dolma also won’t let their Tyrannosaurus Rexes suffer a loss.”

Lin Ke was confused, “But our Diplodocuses and Brachiosauruses have been eaten...”

Wu Jin spread his hands, “Is there anything we can do? The herbivores can’t win against them.”

Lin Ke thought for a moment. “There isn’t.”

Wu Jin blinked, “Exactly. We can only watch them eat because we don’t have any dinosaur fighting power at all.” Wu Jin swept his eyes over their equipment, and his gaze brightened slightly, “Our fighting power is in the players themselves.”

“The size of the herbivore population is larger than that of the carnivores. We gave up the predatory evolutionary route in order to obtain more Evolution Points from population size than the other teams.”

Ming Yao looked cheered, “Does that mean that nobody can beat us? Should we just wait here for someone to offer themselves up?”

Wu Jin shook his head and pointed off into the distance, “Look at Wei Yan.”

Wei Yan hadn’t raised any dinosaurs, but he was far ahead of the rest when it came to the number of kills. He only had one strategy––starting from the weakest team, he would rob and annex them one by one, turning himself from a blank white board into a giant that was feared by all parties.

Ming Yao’s mouth dropped open wide, and he thought in a trance that if Wei Yan was the main character in a leveling up type novel, he would be able to take advantage of the fortune from heaven and earth to destroy them all sooner or later.

“The materials can be merged together.” Wu Jin spoke seriously, “Our equipment is superior, but only from the perspective at the start of the fight. Once other teams complete their initial capital accumulation&#k2013;&#k2013;”

The team was stunned.

Lin Ke hurriedly took out 20 Evolution Points and traded it in for an extreme propulsion tranquilizer gun. He was eager to give it a try, “Who are we going to rob now? Brother Wu, Brother Ming, speak, big bosses!”

Ming Yao looked nervously at his captain in the distance. It seemed as though he was still hesitating.

Wu Jin quickly proposed, “Let’s first attack the easy targets.”