Chapter 59.2- Third Elimination Match

The White Moonlight Battle Team had lost in the Star League and halted in the top 16 of the Azure competition zone. Regardless of whether it was the company, the trainees, or even products endorsed by the team, they had all been called into question and had been under pressure for the past month.

Wu Jin, as a White Moonlight trainee who had suddenly become popular, was even more eye-catching.

Some people on Azure Edge questioned, “Wu Jin’s gun level is below average. The Crosson Show has changed from drafting for talent to selling good looks.”

Even before White Moonlight’s PR department could respond, the girl who had gone from star chasing to becoming a fan had already quickly formed a group to fight back.

“Brother Little Witch participated in two elimination matches. In the first round, he ranked in the top 25 and was the champion in the second round. Can you do that?!”

“The evaluation match rating was given by the big guy Blood Pigeon. Also, the Crosson Show isn’t stupid... seriously, there are wins and losses in any competition. Battle teams are battle teams, and trainees are trainees. Tossing blame around every day and even shooting down newcomers... is being a hater really fun?”

However, this ‘hardcore audience’ was also good at fighting and quickly found new points to pick on.

“Building a support group even before your debut? I’m begging you to switch professions and become an idol; you won’t lose a single fan that way. Just let it go after getting your wave of popularity from the survival show, alright? A dynamic target average of seven rings is only at the F-level––I’m waiting to see your demotion.”

“Previous poster, there was someone else who said that in the last round––go take a look at the Crosson special edition. That person has already changed from being a hater to a fan.”

“Is it fun to pretend to be a fan? How many water armies have been hired to act out this hater to fan scene? I’ll give double the amount for you to perform turning from a fan to a hater, do you want it?”

“... Can’t afford to provoke you, really can’t afford to provoke you. If you have the ability, why don’t you go clutch at other people’s mama fans? They’ll all come over to your Star Blog. What’s the point in grabbing at passersby in the forums?!”

Inside the Crosson Show director studio.

After seeing the related traffic flow jump up and increase in response, the program producer showed a happy smile.

Ying Xiangxiang had just finished putting together her look for the elimination match according to the main theme. A simple beige evening gown was decorated with nothing but a Pisces brooch. Her hair was dyed a light flaxen color, and she wore a garland woven with flowers and jewelry. At a glance, she already gave off a strong mystical sense.

Blood Pigeon was currently looking at a batch of newly generated evaluation forms for the contestants. His eyes were fixed on one spot, and his expression was surprised. It was a long time before he moved his gaze away.

The two of them chatted on and off, and Ying Xiangxiang suddenly mentioned the recent trend of public opinion on the Star Net, “Little Witch’s mentality should still be alright?”

Blood Pigeon handed over the evaluation chart in his hands, “Take a look.”

The dynamic target accuracy of seven rings remained unchanged.

Ying Xiangxiang nodded and was just about to say something about how he could just maintain his state and take it slowly, when Blood Pigeon suddenly interrupted, “The data isn’t right.”