Chapter 66- King

Zuo Botang’s pupils contracted abruptly, his eyebrows scrunching up.

The powerful shotgun was only three meters away from him, the butt of the gun against Wu Jin’s shoulder, and the muzzle of the gun pointing straight at his abdomen––

Just like an hour ago, when he had used a sniper rifle and aimed at Wu Jin.

Zuo Botang looked at the black muzzle of the gun, his gaze sweeping over Wei Shi, who was standing behind Wu Jin.

Jingyi’s team captain wasn’t embarrassed on the camera. Instead, his brows smoothed out, and he looked so calm that it didn’t seem like he was about to be eliminated in a game that would affect his future. Instead, he made it seem like it was nothing but a trivial contest.

Wu Jin pulled the trigger.

Zuo Botang dodged instinctively, but his gaze went over Wu Jin’s shoulder and across the burning fire from the divine punishment to fall on his teammate Ming Yao. He nodded to him in encouragement.

In the distance, Ming Yao let out a cry of surprise, and in the next moment, a life-saving capsule popped out with a ‘bang’––

Jingyi Entertainment, Zuo Botang was eliminated!

Wu Jin stilled.

The palm of his right hand was damp with sweat. It had only been two seconds between dodging and shooting, and almost all of it had been based on muscle memory and instinct. Even his expression had gone blank for a moment.

Zuo Botang shouldn’t have been knocked down so easily based on his skills with evasive maneuvers, but...

At this time, two cards, guns, and ammunition dropped down at the same time! Wu Jin no longer thought about it and instead rushed in to pick up the spoils.

Jingyi’s double c had collected a large number of cards during the corridor skirmishes and the previous instance. However, Zuo Botang’s machine gun only had six bullets left, and there were only two cards here. It was obvious that he’d given the most precious of the supplies to Ming Yao.

Of the two cards, one was a King of Swords, and one a Knight of Swords.

Wu Jin looked at the life-saving capsule in front of him and finally let out a breath of relief. His boiling blood surged through his arteries, and he couldn’t restrain his excitement, subconsciously looking back towards Wei Shi––

The man’s goggles reflected the light, the flames seeming to press against the lenses. It wasn’t possible to see his eyes clearly from Wu Jin’s point of view, but the knife-sharp lines of his chiseled face were majestic.

Their eyes met, and the big boss nodded at him lightly.

Wu Jin suddenly raised up his small round face. His smile couldn’t be held back anymore and spread across his face; he wanted to turn around to pick up the supplies, but was reluctant to turn away, so he put on an act of distributing the supplies instead.

The man’s aggressive scent burned hotter when the youth came close. Wu Jin was oblivious, his exposed skin carrying a healthy glow from the intense exercise. His bright eyes leapt with happiness, and it seemed that he was still immersed in the delight of fighting together.

It was just like what he’d seen from the first instance. Their judgement, shooting, and circle of firepower were almost identical. Even if their line of fire was pulled away, the two of them could still cooperate and shoot to support each other without turning back to check on the other party.

Wu Jin huffed as he picked up the supplies and tossed them down between the two of them. He pretended to be discussing it seriously as he chattered non-stop, his small curls soft and perky. It seemed that the words &#k2018;happy happy happy’, &#k2018;want praise’, &#k2018;want more&#k2026;’ and so on were written in speech bubbles over his head.