Chapter 1- High Appearance Value Weapon

Wu Jin sat obediently in the van and couldn't help but ask again, "Brother Chen, shouldn't I go down and line up...?"

His agent, Brother Chen, waved his big hand, "What's the hurry? I've already notified the upper management!"

After he spoke, he glanced affectionately at the money-making tree that he had worked so hard to seize. After three months of training, Wu Jin was the highest-scoring trainee in their company.

"Little Witch," Brother Chen casually called the make-up artist over, then asked seriously, "Who picked your lip gloss this morning? Your face already looks so good, you can't use such an oily color."

Wu Jin confessed, "I just ate a wrap."

Brother Chen immediately criticized him, "This program is going to be your debut, and your image was determined two weeks ago. Didn't we agree that you would be an elegant and noble prince? Do noble princes eat handheld wraps?!"

Wu Jin mentally agreed. After thinking about it and realizing he wouldn't be able to eat any more wraps in the future, he had eaten three handheld wraps before getting into the car.

The Bluebird Entertainment Company that Wu Jin belonged to specialized in the currently popular idol market. They mass-produced idol groups full of beautiful youths like they were packaging dumplings and sent them out for their debut; if they were popular, they would put massive marketing behind them, and if the idols flopped, they would then bring them back in to reinvent their images and break up and reorganize the group. The company was like a continuous fast-food assembly line.

There was a PR (marketing) team of 200 people in the company who were responsible for market analysis, personnel management, and trainee image creation. Amidst all this, Wu Jin was undoubtedly prized by Bluebird.

This was for no other reason than because his face was good.

After determining his debut route, Bluebird Entertainment had been very efficient in locking down a spot in a now-popular talent show. They had set things up with the organizers of the show, purchased a large number of professional fans, and even hired a water army ahead of time so that they could pounce on any good opportunity that presented itself--

"Wait, why did you guys come over?" Outside the van, Brother Chen was taken aback, "Do we really need to settle payment now?"

"120 dollars a day for raising signs, 20 extra for shrill screams." The young woman in front of him smiled broadly, "Our team is very professional, and they are all prepaid. Boss, do you want to buy a golden package? We can promise to raise your little brother to the skies for 6,000 dollars by providing crowd control while he's up there singing and dancing. It'll be great!"

Brother Chen thought for a moment, then simply handed over the money. "Deal."

"Where's your little brother? What does he look like?" That young woman continued, "Even if we are professional fans, we still need to see a photo beforehand so that we can help from under the stage, right?"

Brother Chen made a phone call and told Wu Jin to come out and join the queue.

That young woman was still chattering away and selling her services, "Boss, if you add another 6,000, we can set up a support station for you tonight. 100M of bandwidth; it won't go down even if another 20 million fans try to access the site. Add another 3,000 to the 6,000 and we'll cover the water army tonight too--"

Her voice came to an abrupt stop.

The door to the van in front of her was slowly pushed open.