Chapter 115.1- Discussing Swords

Eleven o’clock at night.

Wu Jin rubbed his eyes, then accepted the soup and politely thanked Vera before saying goodbye.

The White Rose trembled slightly when she handed over the heat preservation box, her face suffused with a happy light, but her gaze soon turned critical when she looked at Wei Shi.

He was too tall! Little Witch would suffer! Deduct 10 points.

Icy face, not gentle, and those muscles! Her son with his small arms and legs would be bullied to tears, and mama would be full of heartache! Deduct 10 points.

And he insisted on a duel! This was purposely planning to beat up Little Witch in public! Deduct 100 points.

The more Vera looked, the more dissatisfied she was.

Seducing Little Witch and doing these things in the training room! Old fox! Deduct 100 points! And, this was mama’s most beloved small, round face! How would Little Witch be able to continue his cute genes like this! Deduct, deduct, deduct it all––

Wei Shi ignored her completely and indifferently started to lead Wu Jin back.

Wu Jin followed him obediently.

Wei Shi: “You really didn’t blink.”

Wu Jin was very serious, “Yeah!”

Wei Shi signaled for Wu Jin to hand over the soup. Wu Jin hugged it and hesitated, “This is Miss Vera’s goodwill..”

The big boss’s expression didn’t change at all. “Put the soup in my hands and rub your eyes.”

Wu Jin realized what he meant and obediently started on his eye exercises. The fragrance from the sweet soup drifted out of the heat preservation box, and Wu Jin sniffed, then moved closer to the big boss.

Wei Shi looked at the Wu Jin who was rubbing his gurgling stomach, and his eyebrows went up slightly.

Vera returned to her North Tower dorm room at the last minute before curfew in a daze. She encountered the Ning Fengbei, who’d just finished applying a face mask and had a glowing, almost fluorescent face, in the doorway.

Vera immediately straightened her back and activated her goddess attack mode, only heading off to sleep after a series of verbal attacks––

Then, she plopped down on the bed like a salted fish.

Vera struggled to flick her fins and pulled out her terminal. She used her alt account to send out a long string of yingyingyingyingyingyingyings.

Ten minutes earlier:

Wu Jin’s small face was flushed red as he stuttered.

“We’re in a normal relationship, it’s just that we haven’t disclosed it to the outside world for the time being...”

A normal relationship.

Normal.

Nor... This was the cub that she’d raised up wuwuwuwwu! From his first elimination match, when he was so silly he was turning around in circles, she’d already started raising him up! He was such a little one back then! Soft and fluffy, like a rabbit in the wolf’s den when he joined the Crosson Show!

She helped him with the rankings every night! And added popularity to his trending topics! And paid writers and bought assistance! And canvassed votes! And wrote rainbow farts! And signed up for the Crosson co-op tour <500 Idols Around The Stars>! She’d worked so hard every day to finish these tasks, spend money, and it was all so that her cub could wear beautiful clothes! And suppress that Little Thin next door!