Chapter 70.1- Crowned

Caesar’s body stiffened. The gaze he used to look at Wu Jin seemed to have been scalded by boiling water and contracted suddenly.

Wu Jin ignored it. After unloading the guns, he removed his sniper gloves. The pure black half-finger tactical gloves were pulled off cleanly, revealing slender, stable hands and red knuckles from holding the butt of the gun for too long. After that came the bag that held the bullet magazines and the bulletproof vest.

There was a gap in his movements, and Wu Jin looked up, his eyes filled with an inescapable chill.

In the Crosson director’s studio, the camera moved away from Wei Yan. This S-level trainee who made others tremble upon hearing his name packed up his gear and headed towards the 10th instance.

The final battle was about to begin.

Blood Pigeon, “I’m very curious. What was the meaning behind Zoe’s last words to Wu Jin?”

Ying Xiangxiang also thought about it for a moment, “Zoe... Zoe’s goal is to have his teammates be promoted to rank A. However, don’t forget that in addition to Wen Lin, there’s another player in the White Moonlight team who is ranked B; Caesar, who dropped ranks in the previous round. Zoe must have entrusted Little Witch with something when he handed the command over to him.”

Blood Pigeon watched the video replay, “There were 26 players left, but there’s 25 now. From the fixed camera, we can see that Caesar tried to rush back into the instance twice, but was stopped by Wu Jin.”

“25 people is the safety line for an A ranking, so we can wish Caesar a smooth promotion in rankings in advance. Now, let’s switch the live stream over to the White Moonlight team––”

Blood Pigeon paused slightly.

In the camera, Wu Jin was throwing the bulletproof vest to Caesar.

The youth’s thin protective jacket was soaked with sweat due to the rise in temperature in the competition arena, and his originally fluffy curls were stuffed randomly beneath a boonie hat, revealing his bright forehead and twisted brows.

The scrolling comments that had originally been moving slowly suddenly grew eager, and Ying Xiangxiang even suspected that the mama fans were plotting evil schemes and had already stretched their hands through the virtual screen to touch and pinch.

“Little Witch ahhhh––my son, the forehead that you’ve exposed is attractive too! prprpr”

“Oh my, I can feel my heart being moved! A serious, ascetic expression, my son, what’s making you unhappy? Tell your mama!”

“The little commander is too sexy! He’s obviously just taking off his gloves and his bullet proof gear, but the level of pheromones is overflowing––wait a minute, that’s not right, Contestant Wu, what are you offloading your armor for?!”

Wu Jin also tossed the 1.77kg submachine gun at Caesar and gestured for him to put on the bullet proof gear.

Caesar’s breath came short as his brain that wasn’t very nimble finally reacted. He really wished he could take back what he’d just said and scuffed his feet against the floor anxiously, “Little Witch, don’t do that. You’re the one who found all the supplies. It’s your big brother’s brain that couldn’t adapt...”

Wu Jin’s expression recovered slightly, but his face was still tense. Every word was bit out more like an order than a statement, “Follow the command.”

Caesar looked at him and finally nodded earnestly, promising solemnly.

Wu Jin nodded and handed over the ammunition magazines, “You’ll take over the c-position from Zoe.”