Chapter 33- Second Elimination Match

Crosson Show, elimination match round two.

After Wei Yan went in, Wu Jin was the next to take the assessment.

Before he entered, Blood Pigeon, who was responsible for the scoring of the assessment, was amused, “The secret observer contestant is coming.”

Ying Xiangxiang looked up, “What secret observer...”

A clip from Wu Jin’s first assessment was projected up on the virtual screen––it took Ying Xiangxiang a long time to find where he’d been hiding, and then she burst out laughing.

Fluffy little curls could be shown peeking out from behind the bunker, recoiling after the sound of a gunshot rang out.

“This time, Contestant Wu chose the support position for the assessment.” Blood Pigeon flipped through the materials and faced the screen as he explained, “The theoretical assessment is worth more than the practical part, so we’ll do the questions first.”

The moment Wu Jin stepped close, the dazzling stage lights entered his field of vision.

The camera faithfully captured his blank expression. When he entered the stage, he turned back to look at the contestant seats...

“Don’t be nervous.” Ying Xiangxiang gently encouraged.

Wu Jin immediately returned to his senses, stuffed the note into his pocket, and greeted the various instructors before standing in front of the answer board.

5 minutes, 100 multiple-choice questions. No matter if it was the contestant’s ability to read quickly, their knowledge and recall, or their logical reasoning, the requirements were all extremely high.

On the judge’s panel, Ying Xiangxiang had turned around to talk to Blood Pigeon. When she turned around again, her eyes opened wide in surprise, “The first 20 questions are all correct?”

In the enlarged view from the focused lens, Wu Jin’s wrist never strayed from the question board, and he even managed to click the right answer directly in the moment when the question appeared several times.

“Look at his eyes.” Blood Pigeon observed for a little while and spoke. As a former scout for the survival reality shows, he noticed more than Ying Xiangxiang, “He first looks at the answers and then the question. It’s a very wonderful skill. He’ll look to the lower left when he’s thinking, and this includes some of the very common sense questions.”

Ying Xiangxiang immediately understood. As a famous actress, facial expression analysis was also one of her required courses, “Looking to the left... means he’s recalling.”

Blood Pigeon nodded a little helplessly, “If I’m not mistaken, Contestant Wu likely knew none of the common sense things for the support position before this, but he has now answered 60 questions, and they are all correct. He’s probably making use of short-term memory to answer the questions.”

Ying Xiangxiang’s eyes were wide, and she sighed after a long time, “.... Pretty amazing. I think that Contestant Wu is probably one of the players who has the best understanding on how to perform well in examinations. I’m very curious to know how many reference books are there for the support position assessment?”

Blood Pigeon replied, “A full six books, including a set of practical videos.”

Five minutes went by.

When the timer stopped, Wu Jin was still in a trance and felt that he was in a college examination room... Before he signed on as a trainee, he’d just completed his college entrance examinations.

Blood Pigeon’s expression was complicated as he announced his achievements. After that came the practical assessment––they were both completed with full marks.