Chapter 93.1- Flying Off

Lin Ke had fallen into a trance the second Wu Jin launched himself forward. “Holy shit, who’s that on the other side? They really know how to pose... and they’re a little handsome...”

Ming Yao slapped the Kannemeyeria beneath him. At this moment, he seemed to recall the fear of being dominated during the Lovers card instance, “Contestant Wei Shi... What are you thinking! It’s just one person while there’s four of us! Handsome? Can you make a living from being handsome?! Is it that you haven’t met our team captain yet? Captain is the real definition of being so handsome you can’t keep your legs closed! ––Hey, Little Witch!”

Ming Yao suddenly gave a full throated bellow, “Little Witch! Slow down, slow down! Let’s go and take him down together!”

The land beasts were galloping, and thin wings flapped and flew.

In the livestream room, the scrolling comments showed an explosive surge after Wu Jin rushed forth.

“Aaaahhhhh! I was so damned stunned––this is earth shatteringly amazing yingying wuwuwu! I’m even tearing up!”

“Charge, Little Witch––”

“Scarf reunion!”, “Love song across the ages!”, “The prelude to driving!”

The camera was constantly alternating between the two.

Light and shadow constantly flickered eerily over the Triassic period landscape, and the camera that chased after Wu Jin faithfully caught the upward curve of his lips, the glittering light of his eyes behind the sniper goggles, and depicted him like a blade that was ready for action. He was poised on top of the dinosaur’s ridged back, charging into the opponent like a sharp blade that had just left its sheath.

The youth’s waist and abdomen were tense, and he was stable and steady on the bumpy mount. Nearly four months of training on the Crosson Show had brought about a complete transformation in this boy group lead dancer. Every inch of muscle was precisely controlled, and even all the blood in his body was boiling and clamoring with the desire to rush forth.

The mountain wind lifted his hair, and a pair of butterfly-like shoulder bones tensed and quivered on his back.

Wei Shi looked intently in his direction.

Both people drew their guns at the same time!

In the broadcast studio, Ying Xiangxiang was currently explaining the battle situation to the audience at full speed, “Valley E006, which is also known as an unclaimed vally, has experienced no player interference, and it’s ecological environment is very simple, belonging to the early Triassic period. This valley can only provide a limited number of Evolution Points, but this ecological niche will grow exponentially after it’s taken over.”

“Ancient philosophers once said that productivity is an objective material force based on the human desire to conquer and transform nature. Social relationships and productivity are closely linked––this is reflected in our elimination match rules, where the teams’ competitive relationship is based on the accumulation of supplies, which is determined by their ability to produce Evolution Points. So, the simplest way to sum up the conflict between the two teams is a conflict that rose up over possession of the supply box.”

Blood Pigeon nodded, “The supply box is in the swamp. It can be seen that both teams are deploying themselves according to the location of the supply box––very good, Ming Yao has changed his strategy and gone to the lowest part of the valley to look for supplies first. Wu Jin remains on the front lines to block Contestant Wei.”

On the screen, the youth abruptly blocked Wei Shi, who was about to land.

The man had precise control over the glider, and was able to remain hovering six meters above the ground. He held the frame for the glider in one hand, and his right arm lifted up to shoot the tranquilizer gun––