Chapter 90.1- Triassic Period

The dream was dizzying, and the sky seemed to spin.

Thick smoke drifted up and dispersed, lava turned solid, and the era changed. After being shot by the tranquilizer gun, the anesthetic spread out all over his body. The rough touch of a gun-callused finger easily drew out heat in its wake, and his secret anticipation was like an explosion of fireworks. Wu Jin gasped for breath, his chest impacted by his heartbeat, and his pupils contracted––

His field of vision was flooded with dazzling light.

Lin Ke, who’d been crouched beside him, suddenly howled, “Brother Wu woke up––!!”

Footsteps thumped through the cave as Sora came over and quickly checked Wu Jin’s pulse. Lin Ke spoke in a low voice to Ming Yao, “Brother Wu looks so pitiful...”

Ming Yao crouched down, holding a half-cleaned tranquilizer gun in his hand as he practically shrieked, “Hey, Witch! The hero who sacrificed for the team! How pitiful! Who was so cruel! Tossing a drugged Little Witch on the side of the road! This is this world’s Triassic period! Little Witch was just like an abandoned rag doll––Little Witch is so aggrieved that he’s bitten his own lips!”

“Witch, you just wait. You covered us brothers’ retreat, and we’ll help you find out who your attacker was sooner or later! Lin Ke swears to get 10 pounds heavier if we don’t help you get revenge!”

Lin Ke: “???”

There was a lot of noise and bustle in the cave as the three teammates pieced together a story and allowed Wu Jin to continue sitting dazedly in the corner.

Light streamed in from one side of his field of vision. The air was still filled with a light dusting of ash, but the sky was already bright.

Wu Jin suddenly sat up after some struggle and rushed to the outside of the cave. Ming Yao quickly followed behind to keep an eye on him–-

The rolling mountains had been reshaped by the natural disaster. The towering fern forest had been destroyed by the volcanic eruption that took place after the meteorite impact. The landform had been restored to the most primitive levels of vegetation, and only a thin layer of moss was left at the entrance of the cave that had once been covered by green vegetation.

There was no big boss.

Even the rock he had climbed up on didn’t seem to exist.

Wu Jin looked dazedly at the weathered rock belt that had been razed to the ground.

Ming Yao rushed over and caught up, “What’s the matter, what’s the matter?”

The small round face looked lost. The volcanic ash that dirtied it hadn’t been wiped away, and the small, soft curls looked aggrieved. Ming Yao silently lifted up a hand and attempted to touch his head––

Wu Jin flashed past him with a swish.

Ming Yao was regretful. He went over and brazenly hooked an arm around his shoulders, “Thanks, brother. Back then, seeing that you hadn’t come back, we looked around a few times before finding you unconscious by the side of the path. Lin Ke and I searched the area, but didn’t find anyone. It should be that someone had seen that you were under anesthesia and came to intercept you. They only had enough time to take your equipment before being driven away by the rising asphyxiation layer. Or, maybe Little Witch lost your equipment somewhere––”

Ming Yao took out a tranquilizer gun and held it out, handle first. “Take it, we’re not angry! What are you thinking about?”

Wu Jin accepted it and whispered, “Nothing, I just had a dream...”

Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually-?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें