Chapter 84- Advertisement

Crosson Show forums, gossip section.

North Star Technology’s double life-saving capsule promotion would be released in the Azure timezone––at precisely 12 noon.

The atmosphere on the forums had been jubilant and full of cheer ever since the early hours of the morning.

The Scarf fangirls from all walks of life were lively and enthusiastic as they actively produced more grain. The moderators maintained order, and having experienced Wu Jin appearing on the hot search during the previous theme song dance, the management of the entire group was very orderly.

––“This is our idol’s first time acting, and he’s not a professional actor or a model. I hope everyone can be understanding~”

However, nothing could stop the Crosson show’s melon seed eating audience’s enthusiasm.

“As long as they’re in the same frame, we can blow out rainbow farts no matter what it’s like! Also, there’s still the appearance value of that face!”

Even so, the crowd of CP fans, Little Witch fans, and Wei fans were still very nervous.

In 3018, survival shows were very popular. The business value of professional players was calculated by their ability as well as the amount of traffic and popularity they could bring in.

The North Star Technology’s life-saving capsule was the first on-screen advertisement for both people, and it would be a crucial reference for the commercial activities of these two idols after their debut.

Twelve o’clock sharp.

North Star Technology’s main page changed, and the color of the background gradually darkened, shimmering lights flickering across it. The virtual scene was like entering the deep sea, and a silver life-saving capsule floated quietly in the water.

As the cursor moved, the surface of the sea would fluctuate slightly, and the product parameters emerged.

At the top of page, the promotional video finally began as scheduled.

North Star Technology’s virtual traffic soared to the peak. Wu Jin was the first to appear on screen amidst the dense water vapor.

The story began with Wu Jin’s stand alone act.

He and his teammate, who he’d had a secret crush on for a long time, encountered an undersea volcano during their mission. Lava flowed out from the rift and soon heated the surrounding water to 400 degrees, creating a supercritical fluid that melted the instruments they used for the probe.

In the final safe zone, Wei Shi appeared––and gave him the last remaining life-saving capsule.

In the dark sea water, the camera swept over the scene of the two people who looked silently at each other.

Wei Shi’s face was expressionless, but the diving headgear reflected Wu Jin’s face, overlapping with the man’s twisted brows and deep eyes. Wu Jin stood there stiffly, his shoulders clear straight and clear, but seeming to be about to break down any second.

Off-screen, countless Scarf fangirls breathed a sigh of a relief, then suddenly grew excited––

Great!

The effect of the advertising was far beyond their imaginations.

The scene was dark and overcast, and as the camera swept over Wu Jin, the extremely sharp tension from the performance made people completely unable to move their eyes away. Wei Shi didn’t show much expression, but the pressure he exuded could be felt across the screen. He was clearly overwhelmingly aggressive, but he blended smoothly into the scene due to the focus and smooth integration of the lens.