Chapter 94- The Jurassic Period

The man’s arm was strong and powerful as he helped Wu Jin jump up, followed by the black shadow rising up into the sky.

The huge wing membranes were like sails attached to the bones of its wings as it cut through the dark night.

Wu Jin’s heart beat very quickly.

The big boss’s fiery hot chest was behind him. His heartbeat and breathing seemed to be completely intertwined with the dinosaur’s back.

Wei Shi focused his gaze on the youth until Wu Jin turned red from the roots of his ears to his cheek. He turned and seemed as if he was about to ask something––

The man placed a hand on the Pterosaur’s neck, and clasped the youth’s five fingers with the other. He pulled him close and very naturally exchanged a shallow kiss with him.

Then, he propped him back upright in satisfaction and stuffed him into his arms.

Wu Jin’s head felt like a hot, roasted marshmallow, bursting with sweet softness.

Wu Jin sneakily licked his lips, silently delighted and silly.

Looking down from above, the dense basins were like grids.

The mountains were snowy, and the rivers sparkled. Sporadic fires could be seen, from ordinary night watch contestants, Contestant Wei Yan who was carrying a torch while climbing, and Contestant Caesar who was forever roasting meat.

The Pterosaur was light and thin-boned, and gliding support could occasionally be seen beside the flight membranes. The big boss hadn’t removed his glider either––

Wu Jin suddenly realized that he’d been secretly holding the big boss’s hand!

He immediately let go and reached to hold the Pterosaur as he admonished himself. He couldn’t just shamelessly take advantage of the big boss on the first day of their relationship! He had to be a gentleman, had to respect his partner’s feelings...

Wei Shi bowed his head and looked at the small soft paw that had suddenly pulled back.

“Pterosaurs have hollow skeletons, a structural change that evolved to accommodate flight.” The man suddenly opened his mouth.

Wu Jin looked back in confusion.

Wei Shi: “A wingspan of five meters. The bearing capacity of its bones is no more than 60kg. As a mount, it must rely on auxiliary gliding devices.” He gestured for Wu Jin to look at the installed gliders, “The device that operates them is in my hands.”

He continued indifferently, “It’s better to hold me than to hold it.”

Wu Jin: “!!!”

Taking advantage of the youth’s stupefied state, Wei Shi pressed him further into his arms and ordered, “Hand.”

The ten fingers were interlaced again.

Flight was god’s blessing to Pterosaurs.

There was a sharp wind in the mountains, whistling beside his eardrums. The double crescent moons hung above his head, and beneath them was the territory that had been carved out by the Triassic period.

The wings of the dinosaur lifted them up, and the people beneath his feet shrank in Wu Jin’s eyes until only vague outlines were left. The breathing device adjusted to balance out the thinning oxygen, and Wei Shi guarded Wu Jin’s back like a stove, quietly dispelling the cold from behind the youth.

The cold wind continued to sweep by.

Wu Jin’s eyes narrowed subconsciously.

“Close your eyes.” Wei Shi stuffed him inside his cloak, “We’re at an altitude of 1000 meters now.”