Chapter 47- Tactical Evasion

Wu Jin replied in a daze, “What ‘lively’...”

Wei Shi’s eyes narrowed. He turned and opened the side door of the training room with a bang.

Wei Shi strode forward, carelessly tugging on a pair of pure white gloves as he went. Wu Jin followed behind him, his amber eyes round and confused, and it was obvious that he hadn’t quite figured out what was going on at the moment.

The dark corridor extended downwards, and every breath taken was practically choked with dust. To one side of the corridor was a warehouse full of metal shelves.

Wei Shi turned to open the door, and Wu Jin hurried to catch up. Because his legs weren’t as long as the other party’s, he had to jog for a few steps from time to time, his small curls bouncing and making him appear like he was skipping.

The ceiling lights for the warehouse turned on in the next moment.

Wu Jin sucked in a breath and fell into a fit of coughing from the dust.

This was a real, genuine armory.

The ceiling was about four meters high and so deep that the edges of it weren’t visible with just a glance. There were guns, ammunition, and even small neutron weapons and laser guns on the shelves––each weapon was labeled with its production number, ballistic test results, certified instructor ID, and the date it was last serviced.

Wu Jin’s eyes lit up, his gaze darting from shelf to shelf, looking around so excitedly that he was barely moving.

Individual weapons, team combat weapons, strong mobility weapons, light combat armor––

This fulfilled practically every straight man’s dream of having an underground private armory!

Wei Shi turned his head back and beckoned for the silly daydreaming rabbit spirit to keep up.

Wu Jin hurriedly moved his legs. Only then did he notice the words ‘for training use’ stuck to one side of the warehouse, with a silver mask logo engraved beneath it.

Wu Jin quickly raised his head and looked at the big boss reverently.

This obviously also belonged to Wei Shi.

The two of them went all the way in, and the man finally stopped in front of a weapon shelf. He reached out to take down a gun and tossed it to Wu Jin.

Wu Jin was delighted and hurried to catch it.

“Smith & Wesson, XVR460, one of the revolvers with the highest initial velocity, with a kinetic energy of 3254 joules when it leaves the muzzle.” Wei Shi was expressionless. “Lively and cute.”

Wu Jin’s mouth dropped open; he didn’t understand: “......”

Wei Shi led Wu Jin to the next shelf, his military cloak billowing out behind him like a thunder cloud. When he narrowed his eyes and picked up the gun, the straight lines of his shoulders and arms were exposed. The white gloves of an unknown material remained the same pristine color as he rummaged through the dusty shelves, adding a sense of haughty abstinence in the dim lighting.

“BMQ dagger tranquilizer gun. The dart is fired through compressed gas and contains a 0.005g dose of anesthetic. The target will be unable to exert any strength in their bodies and enter a deep sleep for approximately two hours.” Wei Shi handed the tranquilizer dagger to Wu Jin, “Gentle and intelligent.”

Wu Jin: “......” Wait a minute! He seemed to have thought of something...

The two of them came to a stop in front of the last shelf. Wei Shi raised his eyebrows and finally took out a gun with a slender body that Wu Jin couldn’t identify by name and handed it over.