Chapter 116.1- Fifth Elimination Match

Wen Lin: “Little Witch and Contestant Wei have known each other... since the start of the game. So around three, four months?”

Zoe hadn’t spoken yet when Caesar came over and wrapped an arm around their shoulders.

“Are you saying that he’s fighting over women with Little Witch after only knowing him for four months? This big brother is interesting! Hardcore!”

Zoe pushed Caesar away, “I always feel like they...”

Wen Lin smiled slightly, “Having a good relationship is a good thing.”

On stage, Wu Jin had finally lost the duel but won the beauty.

The stage crew member had scrawled out Wu Jin’s name next to the goddess’s ID and had just turned back around when he found himself blocked by a terminal.

Vera asked gently, “Excuse me, can you take a group photo for me? One with both names together?”

On the duel stage.

Wei Shi had been abandoned by Vera and directly switched to his second choice, choosing the Hyacinth Show’s imperial trainee Chu Chu. The program producer was eagerly attentive as he helped him arrange the next duel.

The Red Rose beckoned, and her girlfriends came over to join her.

“Contestant Wei is pretty strong, and he has quite a few camera shots. Does he have any backing?”

“Nope!” Her girlfriends shook their heads, “I heard that he didn’t give the program group any money and didn’t get any exposure for a few matches in a row. The program producer went crazy and even asked where this person had come from! Later on, the program producer felt like he’d wasted a great resource and started compensating him with camera time, advertisements, just one thing after another.”

“So looking at this Crosson Show, it’s Wei Yan who sits in the most prominent position of the program producer’s harem... but he’s an uninteresting stubborn blockhead. Little Witch and Brother Thin are the imperial concubines who are in his good graces, but the program producer’s heart is tied to Contestant Wei! It’s said that the way to make sure a man never forgets you is to make him feel guilty. The program producer is like the amorous King Louis XIV...”

The Red Rose listened intently and couldn’t help cracking 66 melon seeds in a row.

Half past ten.

All the duels were finally over, and the fifth elimination match’s team list was out.

The Red and White Roses were paired with Thin Fire and Wu Jin, while Wei Shi and Mao Qiukui had both chosen Imperial trainees as their female companions.

And then, Contestant Wei Yan, the number one seeded player of the Crosson Show, didn’t escape the ‘bad luck’ of being randomly assigned a partner by the program producer. There was soon a shy little girl who won the lottery and stood next to Wei Yan, looking dazed by the huge surprise.

However, Wei Yan seemed to be in more of a trance than she was.

The noisy, bustling crowd finally settled.

The program producer stood on the stage and held up the loudspeaker to announce the arrangements for the week. Off-stage, Wei Shi had already finished some simple preparations, packed up his luggage, and caught a flight back to Floating City.

His female partner Chu Chu was barely able to maintain her composure, and the female trainee beside her comforted her in a low voice, “What did he tell you when he asked to form a team with you? Why did you agree so quickly?”