Chapter Ch128.1 - The Battle of Lobositz

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

On the screen, Wei Yan and Thin Fire were fighting in a smoky Nordic seaside town. In the end, Ning Fengbei was shot by a blunderbuss, bringing the fight to a close.

Blood Pigeon let out a long sigh of relief and gave the camera two concluding sentences, “From a combat perspective, there are very few players who can surpass Little Thin...”

The off-stage director suddenly made a gesture.

The camera cut to another scene.

At the border area of an Austrian town, Wu Jin struggled to charge down a slope, and the corner of his dress was in Wei Shi’s hands, “Pull harder! Come on, quickly, quickly, quickly––”

At the edge of the screen.

Zoe’s eyes were a fearsome sight. His anger was turned up to the max, and his blade was like a flickering white ribbon.

Vera was still in a trance, while Wen Lin was looking at Zoe with a complicated expression. Chu Chu was silent for two seconds in shock, and then she stumbled up and reached out, “No, no, you can’t pull at it! The bows are pleated, and they’re really expensive! God Contestant Wei, I-I’ll take it off for Little Witch––”

There was a ripping sound.

The battlefield seemed to have been shocked awake from a magic spell. Wu Jin was happy to have had the first layer of the skirt torn off by the big boss, and made use of inertia to run towards the double headed eagle flag, beckoning for the big boss to follow.

Wei Shi rubbed his fingertips against the corner of the skirt twice and lifted his eyelids slightly to look emotionlessly at Zoe.

Zoe’s arms suddenly burst out with power, the long blade cutting down!

Wei Shi’s body dodged to the side like a ghost.

Chu Chu was trembling as she looked at the remnants of the dress: “Skirt... oh the skirt...”

Wu Jin dragged the remaining six layers of the dress with him up onto the platform, pulling up the flag in a flash of light––

At the top of the instance, the gentle voice of Madame de Pompadour finally rang out again.

“Four warriors have chosen Austria, and the rest will be sent to Prussia. In the town of Lobositz, there are mountains to the back and rivers to the side.”

The mountains and rivers shifted slightly in the light, and the smells in the entire instance intensified. A battle channel seemed to suddenly be cut open by a sharp axe, splitting the two teams apart. Pompadour spoke slowly, “The Austrian army is 40% larger than the Prussian army, but Prussia has more elite cavalry, in addition to 40 cannons and 20 field guns. In order to resist the Prussian army, Austria entrenched themselves into their current positions a few days ago.”

The wet land suddenly split apart, and at the edge of the river bed, cannon platforms and heavy artillery all surfaced one by one. The clear sky was half taken over by black clouds, and thunder boomed!

These cannons and old style guns were very eye-catching even amidst raindrops that were as big as beans.

Instance items had appeared.

“Weapons!” Vera finally came back to her senses. She picked up two of them, tossing one to Wu Jin. The edge of the field was illuminated by streaks of electric light, and there were countless soldiers in military uniforms coming up to the edge of the river. Their bodies were milky white and translucent, and some had bandages around their shoulders, while others had vague faces that had been wounded by firearms. They all kept their pre-death appearances.