Chapter 87.2- Therapsid

The valley by the lake.

Wei Shi’s disappearance was like flicking a switch, waking up the players who’d been lurking in the dark.

Ming Yao’s expression was still solemn, “What did he look over here for! Little Witch, did you provoke him?” Looking at his expression, it seemed that he was capable of sacrificing his teammates in order to escape at any minute. Ming Yao was then very frank as he explained his behavior, “I’m not afraid of death, it’s just that I’m spontaneously protecting the DPS core of the team––which is myself, as the sniper.”

“......” Wu Jin rubbed his face and shifted his gaze from Ming Yao, to Lin Ke, who was afraid of all insects, and finally looked at their fourth teammate.

The E-level trainee smiled and introduced himself, “Sora, scouting position.”

Wu Jin nodded quickly and also introduced himself. He thought in his heart that he finally understood why this teammate had run faster than anyone else.

By the lake, the two Anteosaurus were closely guarding the dead Moschops they’d taken down. One was still trying to break open the supplies box, and to one side of the team, there was the flash of gunfire.

Wu Jin narrowed his eyes, “There are at least three teams on guard nearby––”

Sora and Ming Yao both spoke up at the same time, “Four teams.”

Wu Jin nodded. Both of them were more experienced than he was. However, he soon discovered that all three of his teammates were looking at him.

Wu Jin was confused.

Ming Yao immediately reminded him, “You’re the brain! I’ve watched all the previous games. It’s the type of brain that can automatically find a way and solve any riddle. Or do you mean that it has to be wound up first...”

“!!!” Seeing Ming Yao stretch out his hand, Wu Jin jumped up with a swish and puffed up his small round face.

Ming Yao had to take his hand back. He muttered under his breath, “I’ve wanted to touch it for a long time. Forget it. How about we go down and grab the supplies first? This valuable sniper can take the lead.”

He raised up his gun skillfully and swept his two hands through the air, adjusting the anesthesia injection needle to a strangely crooked angle before he was barely satisfied. Ming Yao beckoned behind him, then ran into the valley without looking back, but was taken by surprise when a head of small curls appeared beside him.

Ming Yao was shocked.

Wu Jin gestured for him to go back and pointed to himself, “I’m the assault position.”

Ming Yao was amused, “Are you trying to protect me?”

Wu Jin nodded repeatedly as he looked for a dead branch and quickly started up a fire with the magnesium bar. “The tranquilizer gun has a maximum range of 40 meters. We won’t need to defend against snipers if we charge quickly. In theory, these Dinocephalians should be afraid of fire. I’ll block them for you, and you open the box. Save on the anesthetics if you can&#k2013;&#k2013;”

Wu Jin’s eyes suddenly opened wide, and he huffed as he covered up his small curls.

Ming Yao laughed loudly, “I just touched it, don’t be so petty! Ah, don’t mention it, even our captain wants to touch them. If I had your hairstyle, would the captain care about me more... Hahaha, why is your face red? No wait you were red just now, but weren’t you squatting with me to watch the creatures. How can you blush from looking at monsters...”

Wu JIn’s heart felt haggard. When Ming Yao wasn’t crying, he spoke without punctuation marks. He could only retort back, “You saw wrong! I didn’t blush! It was the light from the fire!”