Chapter 74- Soft Fur

In the bottom left corner of the selfie.

Crosson Show North Tower. The lights shone through the night.

The bedroom curtains of North Tower 201 were opened randomly, revealing scattered cartons and two people standing close to each other in the corner.

Wei Shi stood at the window with one hand on the windowsill, tall and strong as he faced the camera. The warm light outlined the man’s deep eye sockets, tall nose, and the knife-like curves of his chin.

According to the Crosson Show audience’s speculations, Contestant Wei was likely an individual trainee with a poor background. It was because he didn’t have enough money to smooth out the relationship with the program group that he finally only showed up in the third elimination match––

And he wore sniper goggles from start to finish on the live broadcast.

The tea-brown lens blocked the eyes of the prying, curious audience, and even led to subsequent production of many works where eyes were freely added in. On the forums, under the #Scarf/Assorted tags, a major poster, who had created a short story of him holding up a child with one hand, even had Wei Shi wearing goggles the entire time.

Wearing it during the competition, while driving, and even outside the delivery room.

While the audience was howling and squealing as they gobbled down this food, someone amongst them pointed out this strange selfie phenomenon immediately. It turned out that there were trainees who could attract fans with only ten minutes of camera time and half an exposed face––

Contestant Wei’s half a face had precisely this kind of fighting power!!

At this time, Contestant Wei who’d unexpectedly entered the camera lens finally showed his full face.

Anyone who’d seen the live broadcast would recognize him at the first moment. The man who’d taken off his goggles had a cold expression and powerful momentum. If one didn’t pay attention to his eyes, his entire person would appear like an inhuman killing machine.

The man’s eyes were locked on the boy in front of him.

Wu Jin’s slender arms and legs were half blocked by Wei Shi. The high-definition cameras from 3018 were more than enough to capture the damp small curls, slightly flushed muscle curves, and bright eyes.

The youth’s chin was raised up, and Wei Shi loomed over him slightly. His right hand seemed to be against the side of Wu Jin’s neck. The reality of the photo couldn’t be seen from the perspective of the selfie, but the distance between them was obviously ambiguous.

Star Net.

There was half a minute of silence in the comments section.

The subsequent scramble of responses seemed to have gotten stuck, and then burst out like a torpedo hitting the sea:

“Qiukui! Silly Red!! I’m begging you, please don’t delete it, please don’t delete it ahhhhhh!! “Casually looked through the Star Blog in the middle of the night, my f*cking god, this candy is so sweet i’m going to explode! Begging you to send another selfie, please ahhhhh!”

“Contestant Wei is too handsome, goddamn, that alpha aura makes my hair stand on end even across the screen. The Little Witch who has just finished taking a bath is all kinds of cute, and Contestant Wei actually really made a move and touched him&#k2013;&#k2013;aooooo!! Suddenly letting out a wolf howl!”

“My heart is beating too fast, okay? Wait a minute, what. are. you two doing?!”

“What are you two doing +1! Is this a hidden relationship? Is it a tryst? It is it is it is right ahhhhhhh!! This scarf girl almost got! knocked! dizzy! by! candy! moved to the point of tears––I’m begging you, can you guys go get married?! Wasn’t it agreed that you guys only met for the first time in The Lovers instance?! How many hours has it been since then? You’ve already developed to this point. I particularly want to cue Little Witch, if it wasn’t for Silly Red posting a selfie, your mama. wouldn’t. even. know! It’s not like you’re not allowed to fall in love, Little Witch, but you need to report it to your parents, you know? Ahhhh!”