Chapter 28- Level Up

Azure Cosmos, Main City, Block 16, Bar.

The main door smashed open, and two people dashed outside as though their tails were on fire––

“Quickly! Little Witch is still nearby!”

After looking at a large terminal the size of a watch for two seconds, Zoe and Caesar suddenly turned into two lightning bolts and charged off into the distance.

The ladies chatting by the door were given a scare.

“How rude!!”

“Exactly! They only know to to lower their heads and look at their watches, do they think that they’re performing Fengshui downtown or something... Didn’t they say that Crazy Lion was footing the bill today? Why were they the ones who left??”

On the terminal, the flag that represented Wu Jin was moving rapidly.

Caesar, who hadn’t sobered up yet, had a blank expression on his face––

“Little Witch is 128 meters above the surface... Little Witch accelerated from a standstill to 100 km/h in two seconds!! Little Witch did a 70 degree rotation!! Little Witch fli-fli-flipped upside down?!!”

“The hell?! Was our Little Witch hijacked by some circling, fire-breathing dragon!? Zoe––”

Fifteen minutes later, the two of them came to a dismayed stop at the end of the street.

Against the bright night sky, the smooth metal tracks that looked like a chemical equation filled up the entire amusement park. The roller coaster swooped down the steep slope at a high speed, and the screams of tourists penetrated their eardrums.

“Little Witch!”

Zoe suddenly looked towards the exit to the ride with surprise on his face.

The youth stood there quietly under the soft orange streetlights. He was working hard to hold onto a rabbit plush toy the same size as he was. His porcelain pale chin was set on top of the rabbit’s head, the soft, fluffy material making him appear even more small and lovely.

The light reflecting off the dust in the air gave him a delicate outline, separating Wu Jin from the shadows. Many of the tourists who were still in line looked unconsciously in his direction, and some younger girls even wanted to raise up their terminals to take a photo––

“Big brother Zoe!” Wu Jin reacted half a beat later, and he dragged the big rabbit behind him as he ran over jubilantly.

Caesar was relieved at last, shouting, “Our Little Witch is alive and kicking, how could he be lost just like that! Just now, Red even said... hey, what did he say again...”

Thus, the three of them were gathered back together.

According to Wu Jin, he had returned to the amusement park half an hour ago in order to practice shooting, then used the two complimentary experience vouchers to take the ferris wheel and the roller coaster.

Zoe immediately felt ashamed.

As his senior in the company, he hadn’t taken proper care of Little Witch and had run off to have fun drinking instead. The child had been all by himself in the air rifle shooting range, and had no warm or dependent companion other than his rabbit plush. This kind of no class friendship behavior of theirs was simply appalling!

Caesar was still tugging on the rabbit’s ear. “Yo, the quality’s pretty good! Little Witch, how many credit points did you use to obtain it? Were you able to recoup your costs? If yes, then we should go and win a couple more to bring back and sell...”