Chapter 42.1- Theme Song

At that moment, everyone’s gazes shifted to look at Wu Jin.

The choreographer slapped his thigh, “This young fellow has courage! This is the kind of motivation we want. The team needs you... Alright, you three contestants should come up and draw lots. Prepare to battle for the c-position!”

The director’s assistant rushed to prepare the props, stuffing three pieces of paper into a transparent jar.

Caesar stared fixedly for a long time before turning and shouting, “Battle? What kind of thing is that? Is it a gun fight or a brawl?!”

While he was talking, the golden armored bodyguard had already pushed away his teammates with a loud cry of “Da!” and reached out bravely––he spread open the paper. The number written on it happened to be ‘1’.

The director glanced at it, then repeated the rules, “We aren’t professionals in this field. We can talk about whether or not you can sing well later on as there’ll be sound editing in later stages. Let’s do a dance battle. Everyone should know freestyle, right?”

On the Dolma Entertainment side, the two trainees tried hard to hold onto their teammate, “Old Qin, don’t go, you’ll regret it... Old Qin ahhhhh, how are we going to explain this to you when you wake up... be safe, Old Qin...”

On the White Moonlight Entertainment side, Caesar couldn’t stop worrying, “I don’t get it, Little Witch, do you really have to go up? Little Witch, do you have ‘freestyle’––?”

On the stage, Thin Fire had already stepped forward quickly to draw lots. His peach blossom eyes made him look like a fox as he smiled brightly, his face drop dead gorgeous.

He revealed his number, ‘2’.

The remaining one was left for Wu Jin. The order of the battle had been determined.

Beneath the stage, Wu Jin nodded to Caesar, “I do...”

His voice was suddenly drowned out by the music.

The theme song demo that Ying Xiangxiang sang blared out from the speakers. The actress was singing, ‘Brave and fearless, one in a million’, and giving the crowd of trainees goosebumps.

The golden armored bodyguard went up onto the stage with pleasure, completely fearless as he stood proudly in the middle of the stage and showed off his bulging deltoids and biceps, flexing his wrist for maximum effect.

The crowd held their breath for a moment, and then the golden armored bodyguard stood there rigidly for four eight beats&#k2013;&#k2013;then shouted explosively, “Hey!”

His posture changed abruptly as he stooped over in a meditative pose. His left arm was pressed against his forehead, his right elbow bent backwards and tucked in so that he could place his hand on his knee. His eyes were empty as they closed.

Everyone: “......”

The assistant director spoke softly from the side to ease the embarrassment, “... The classic artistic meditative pose, the thinker. It can be seen that he is imitating a bronze sculpture created by Rodin, a 19th century artist...”

At the same time, the trainee on the stage opened his eyes in anger, his figure exploding with power. “I am the mighty golden armored bodyguard Qin, who dares to wake me up––”

The director finally couldn’t hold back and lifted the loudspeaker, “What’s with what? Change people. Next, next...”

The two Dolma trainees pulled him away in a panic, “Stop messing around, open your eyes and take a look, Big Qin is gone, gone!!”