Chapter 21- Teammates

The Crosson Show, at the scene of the elimination match.

The entire map was divided into sections by the varying blazing ground temperatures, and the few safe zones were filled with scenes of fierce fighting.

The contestant who jumped down from the top of the cliff on the north mountain far in the distance soon attracted everyone’s attention.

“Whoa, what’s this?” Caesar poked his head out of the bushes, his expression stupefied, “Should we snipe it down and check it out?”

Zoe was almost hit by a bullet from the other side. He stepped on Caesar’s waist with his foot, “You’re motherf*cking assault, can you protect the sniper properly? Teaming up with you is like taking a little kindergarten kid to the park.”

He quickly loaded up his sniper rifle and launched a counterattack at the other side.

The two had been partners before in White Moonlight Entertainment. Their votes had been similar during the first phase, and they had both been part of the second batch of contestants to parachute down, regrouping at their landing point after clearing out the area.

Zoe speculated that it was very likely that Wen Lin and Wu Jin had been trapped in a high-heat area, so the two of them could only choose to team up.

In individual competitions, the maximum time for forming a team together was only four hours.

In just the first two hours, Zoe had already gotten six kills, while Caesar had used a shotgun to eliminate three.

––Everything had been going smoothly for the two of them until they met their current opponents.

“Careful!” Caesar’s gaze darkened as he shoved Zoe to the side, dodging a bullet from the other side. “Man, what is this redhead trying to do? If he has the ability, he should just toss away his gun and use fists to fight with Laozi––also, who’s his teammate? He’s so tricky; his sniping is a little interesting––”

He looked behind him suspiciously, only to see Zoe staring into the sky, his expression incredulous.

As an outstanding sniper, it was impossible for him to be distracted at a time like this.

“Little Witch.” Zoe suddenly spoke up. “That’s Little Witch. The only one who would flip over in a somersault while parachuting is Little Witch.”

Caesar was shocked, “Why is he jumping down from the top––wait, will someone snipe him?!”

“The direction Little Witch’s jumping in is the safe zone that Thin Fire cleared out. That freak gathered so many resources; he definitely has a sniper rifle.” Zoe spoke quickly, “Get out of the way.”

Caesar quickly stepped aside.

Zoe quickly aimed his sniper rifle’s scope in Thin Fire’s direction, only to frown and say, “No good. He’s in the blind zone, and I can’t make the shot from this angle. I’m afraid it’s going to be dangerous for Little Witch––”

In the next moment, Zoe’s mouth dropped open in surprise.

––He watched through the lens of the scope as the bunker behind the mountain suddenly blew apart. Thin Fire, holding a long gun and hugging a camera, tumbled around.

From the sound of the gunshots, it seemed that the person who had blasted him away was near him and Caesar.

It wasn’t the redhead in the assault position––it was Red’s teammate, who was using a sniper rifle and hadn’t shown himself from start to finish.

After this gunshot interfered, Thin Fire no longer had any time to spare to aim at Wu Jin and quickly retreated instead.

Zoe was still in a trance, finally letting out a burst of swear words a long time later and hoisting up his gun, “Let’s go.”