Chapter 46- Drill Master

A dreamless night.

Early the next morning, Wu Jin woke up disoriented, feeling slightly spaced out as he stood in front of the mirror.

There was no small hill from the Crosson base outside the window, nor were there the familiar twin towers, but he could still hear Caesar’s shouting when he opened the door.

“Little Witch, your votes are about to surpass Wei Yan’s!”

The Crosson Show’s third round of voting had already been launched. Wu Jin’s momentum was strong; it was almost equal to Wei Yan’s.

Thin Fire, who had originally been in the second tier along with him, had now been left far behind.

It could be seen from the backend of the contestant platform that the voting traffic came from all sorts of places. Star Blog users, who originally had only accounted for 30% of the total, had now climbed up to 45%.

Ten hours after the Crosson Show group performance was broadcast live, the trending hot search topics were still very effective in bringing in traffic, and the traffic flow was almost bizarre.

“#Cramming about survival shows for the lead dancer little brother’s sake, but my head is dizzy and bloated from reading gun foundation theory...”

“#Little Witch, mama is here to vote for you!!”

Zoe finished brushing his teeth and walked out of his room.

He patted Wu Jin on the shoulder, “It’s good to have active fans, but here’s the thing, Little Witch––Star Net traffic is high, and hot searches can attract a lot of fans, but there aren’t many who will stay behind you and accompany you for your entire career. Strength is still the foundation for consolidating loyal fans.”

Wu Jin nodded emphatically.

On the other side, Caesar was proud and complacent, “That coquettish man’s votes aren’t going up. It’s still Little Witch who is doing us proud!”

Zoe frowned, “Say, stop going up against others. You’re already short on brains, yet you’re picking on someone else all day long. Did that coquettish man get influenced by you? His mind doesn’t seem to be very sharp lately...”

Zoe was pondering over this, but on the other hand, this was quite in line with Caesar’s style––first pull others’ IQ down to the same level as him, then use his rich experience as a fool to defeat the other party. Therefore, he was happily agreeable, “Fine, then. Remember to play with Little Thin more in the future.”

Caesar hollered, “Get lost! I––”

Zoe led Wu Jin away directly, “Go downstairs to eat. Little Witch and I are going for special training, and you can continue to make up for your lessons at the company. Keep an eye on Thin Fire. Based on his votes, he’ll definitely make some sort of move in the near future.”

Thousands of miles away.

Silver Thread Roll Battle Team.

Thin Water coldly monitored the voting channels while Thin Fire stood to the side, flinching.

“One last time.” Thin Water spoke.

Thin Fire was overjoyed, “Thank you, big brother, thank you!!”

The two brothers quickly set up the scene, putting up two light panels in the living room. Thin Water was still as cold as ice as he put on an apron, cold as ice as he turned on the stove, and cold as ice as he fried an egg for his useless little brother.

During this period, Thin Fire held an SLR camera and occasionally bent over from the waist, stooped, and lay down on the ground in order to obtain the best angle.