Chapter 45.2- Special Training

Outside the Crosson base.

The suspension car took the trainees towards the company headquarters.

Wu Jin was just about to stuff the snoring, sleeping rabbit into the cup holder in the vehicle when he discovered that in merely a month’s time, Brother Rabbit had already become one size bigger. He was soft, and would stick out a little bit when stuffed inside.

Wu Jin quickly pulled Brother Rabbit back out and set him on his leg.

In the front seat, White Moonlight Battle Team’s manager smiled as he looked at Wu Jin, his gaze satisfied.

Back when the company had been signing contracts, he had been the one who had overridden everyone’s objections and signed the crazily off-target Wu Jin as a trainee. It had proved to be one of the most correct employment decisions of the season for White Moonlight.

“I’ve watched all of Little Witch’s competitions.” The manager interrupted Caesar’s chatter, “Not bad, there’s hope for your debut.”

Wu Jin’s eyes curved up as he lifted up his proud little head.

After getting out of the car, the three teammates picked up their luggage and rushed into the company. The manager dropped behind and suddenly whispered––

“Little Witch.”

Wu Jin blinked.

Manager: “I also watched the group performance interview just now. Speaking of which, our company doesn’t prohibit trainees from entering relationships.”

Wu Jin was at a loss, “Ah...”

The manager patted him on the shoulder and encouraged him, “Even in the battle team, there are also many players who are married to fans and have obtained marriage licenses. Little Witch, your work visa will expire in a year. Although it can be renewed, marriage is a good option if you want to obtain your Federal citizenship ahead of time.”

Wu Jin: “...!!!”

It was ten o’clock at night, but the White Moonlight building that should have been empty was bathed in light.

The battle team’s luggage was piled up in one place. There were six regular members and two reserve members, and they had just gotten off the starship half an hour ago. It was obvious that they hadn’t yet gotten over the time difference.

The company’s canteen was full of delicious dishes that had specially been prepared as a late night meal for the team.

Wu Jin made a full turn, but couldn’t find the figure of White Moonlight’s Captain Lin Jue. On the other side, Caesar was already on his way to get himself a plate of food.

The second floor of the canteen.

Lin Jue, who was dressed in a White Moonlight team uniform, was talking to the vice-captain. He nodded slightly when he saw the manager coming their way.

Most of the time, Lin Jue looked solemn and didn’t show much on his face.

The manager pointed downstairs, “That’s Wu Jin.” He also handed over several evaluation reports.

The first report was the results of the shooting test during the trainee recruitment, followed by his data during the evaluation match, the first elimination match, position assessment, and the second elimination match.

The person in charge of each report was different. There were reports from White Moonlight’s examiner, and also from Blood Pigeon.

The target of each evaluation was Wu Jin.