Chapter 57- Clue

The third Crosson Show elimination match support page.

Pink fluttered everywhere.

The cartoon avatars of the 300 contestants were framed by transparent hearts, and pink bubbles popped up constantly against the six-pointed star background.

A few lines of text scrolled across the top––

“Crosson Divination House – test your love compatibility with your little brother!”

“Mysteries. Supernatural. Divination. Destiny. Love.”

“10 credits for one divination! 100 credits for 11 divinations! Light up your marriage fate with your little brother! Every divination is equal to one vote! The success of your pick depends on you!”

Wu Jin, Zoe: “......”

The 300 players on the page would perform interactions with the cursor as it moved across the page.

Wei Yan calmly followed the cursor around, Thin Fire held up his selfie stick and poked at the cursor, a chibi Wu Jin bounced around with a small white rabbit––

Wu Jin was stunned.

Zoe laughed loudly, “Looks quite similar––”

His laughter came to an abrupt end. The cartoon Zoe who was on the second row of the voting page tossed down his sniper rifle with a whoosh and ran towards the cursor with the text bubble ‘Pick Me’ over his head.

“......” Zoe quickly blocked his view of the page. “What kind of messy competition prompt is this?!”

Wu jin thought about it, “It’s divination. The theme for the next elimination match is divination.”

The words ‘Crosson Divination House’ flickered constantly against the six-pointed star backdrop at the top of the page, and the new sponsor’s name was written at the bottom of the page––

“Centaurus Society of Metaphysics, Numerology, and Astrologists”

Zoe was stunned.

The sponsors for the reality show usually came from several fixed industries, including star airlines, outdoor equipment, sports, tourism, military, and civilian firearms. Each competition broadcast could pull a wave of sales big enough to guarantee they wouldn’t lose money on the deal. The current sponsorship from a ‘Society of Metaphysics’ seemed extremely questionable.

With the rapid development of Federal science and technology, ‘metaphysics’, which went counter to science, had gradually declined over the past centuries. Zoe himself was an atheist and couldn’t imagine how the so-called ‘Society of Metaphysics’ could bring out enough resources all at once to invest so heavily in a survival reality show.

At this time, Wu Jin had already quickly typed ‘Centaurus Society of Metaphysics, Numerology, and Astrologists’ into the terminal, and millions of related results popped up. The top search result was a competitive advertisement from the Society.

“......” The two of them were both stunned, and Zoe had even been slapped in the face lightning-quick.

This wasn’t a poor street association at all.

Their headquarters were in Centaurus System, and they had 7000 branches across the Federation. In addition to their divination business, they also carried out a series of other businesses, such as spiritual meditation, metaphysics experience classes, sales of blessed furniture, psychological consultations, marriage dispute mediation, and so on. It was practically one of the signature industries of the Centaurus System.