Chapter 68- Chariot Card

Seven guns were tossed onto the ground.

Caesar’s eyes instantly turned green with envy. He grunted twice and gave Wu Jin a big bear hug, “Little Witch, your big brother hasn’t cared about you in vain! You’re still the one who cares about your brother the most!”

Zoe was two bunkers away and really wished he could smack Caesar on the butt.

Fortunately, Wu Jin wasn’t so easy to squeeze flat and was finally able to stand up straight after being thumped twice.

The third instance was still The Chariot card.

Zoe had already gone through ‘The Priestess’, ‘The Chariot’, and ‘The Moon’ card instances, and was very familiar with the contents of this instance. He started off with big sniper moves to attack the other side, like attacking newbies.

While Zoe covered for them, Caesar was currently splitting guns left and right with Wu Jin.

The seven guns were all for close combat, primarily shotguns and assault rifles, and there was also a light machine gun.

Caesar picked up a MK5, “This gun’s recoil is weak. Shooting people with it feels like just playing around.”

Wu Jin was more practiced with virtual training guns, and he wasn’t as good at dealing with recoil. He immediately said, “I’ll keep it!”

Caesar: “Damn, this one is good! Police-use shotgun that takes down whoever it hits! It’s more accurate than the army version, but it’s not as durable. Little Witch, keep it, then toss it away when you’re done with it.”

“Ah!” Wu Jin slung it over his back.

Caesar: “M26! A door-breaking gun, and it is really ** powerful. Your brother’s not going to be polite with this one...”

Zoe saw that the two of them were like little children dividing up candy and urged, “Caesar, don’t turn the brains of our team silly, hurry up.”

The two of them immediately turned back when they heard the kindergarten teacher’s summons.

Zoe was choked for a moment.

Little Witch looked really well-behaved, his small round face flushed, his eyes sparkling and bright. It was difficult for others to feel wary even though he was holding a gun.

As for Caesar––he was like someone who’d been kept back in school for twenty years, squatting on the ground with a mature, adult face.

On the other side, Caesar also wanted to give Wu Jin a few Major Arcana cards, “Little Witch, I can’t give you the World card, this thing means my wifey could be expecting, so we can talk about it again when you find a partner. You can pick whatever you like from the rest––”

The Hanged Man, a second Hanged Man, The Devil, The Fool.

Zoe interrupted, “None of them are good. You might as well spend your days hugging your World card. Are the guns set up?”

Caesar lazily made a triumphant gesture and stood up with Wu Jin, “Just wait, the Phantom Caesar meat grinder is coming online!”

The entire White Moonlight Team was armed and ready.

Wu Jin held his submachine gun and accepted an extra pair of goggles from Wen Lin, hiding his bright eyes beneath the tea-brown lens. His soft facial features seemed more threatening due to the goggles, and he looked cool and attractive.

The camera to one side shifted slightly as it followed Wu Jin around. It wasn’t known if it was due to the director’s intentions or the audience’s request.