Chapter 100.1- Hyacinth

The dormitory living room.

Wu Jin ran out joyfully. He was about to make a quick turn around to enter big brother’s room when a dark shadow suddenly loomed in front of him.

In the faint light of the night, it seemed as though he could see a frown, a hand that was beating unconsciously on the tea table, and the little Pterosaur with its head askew and eyes sleepy beside him...

He turned his head over slowly.

Wu Jin pasted himself up against the wall, “!!! Cap, captain...”

Zoe acknowledged him and beckoned for Wu Jin to come over. He spoke in a deep voice, “I keep thinking back and forth and feel that something’s wrong.”

Wu Jin sat down nervously, his mind blank. It felt extremely like he was being caught and interrogated.

Zoe: “You came just in time. I want to hear your thoughts.”

The little Pterosaur jumped into Wu Jin’s arms, looking sleepy and wanting hugs.

Wu Jin hugged the Pterosaur, rubbing a palm over the slightly cool wing membranes and finally made up his mind.

If he had the courage to fall in love, then he had to take out the courage to admit it! Wu Jin took a deep breath––

Zoe: “Little Witch, there must be something wrong with the next elimination match. What do you think?”

Wu Jin almost toppled over onto the tea table, “!!!”

Zoe said solemnly, “In the fifth elimination match, 180 go in and 100 come out. The knockout rate is almost 50%. In the end, both luck and strength are equally important. Especially for the last few rounds where it’s 50 into 20, 20 into 10. Even S-level trainees can’t guarantee that they can avoid falling into traps every game.”

Wu Jin nodded and glanced imperceptibly at the big boss’s door. His thoughts were elsewhere, “... The next match is an indoor competition...”

Zoe nodded and continued to sit where he was, staring out at the North Tower in the distance under the moonlight. Just when Wu Jin was about to grasp the opportunity to leave, he gestured for Wu Jin to look at the lawn beneath the tower.

The hardworking robots had carried a multitude of large and small flower pots onto the lawn over the course of the entire evening.

“Look at the flowerbed below&#k2013;&#k2013;are there any hidden patterns, any possibility that it might be suggesting something to the contestants?” Zoe mused.

Wu Jin had no choice but to stretch out his head and look down. He could only see a general outline in the darkness of the night.

However, Wu Jin didn’t agree with Zoe’s conjecture. The Crosson Show’s clues were either hidden in a ‘high level way’ between dense lines of text, or stuck up boldly on a billboard. In general, the most common message a flowerbed could hold was ‘Welcome, visitors’––

Wu Jin froze suddenly.

He quickly turned on the terminal and adjusted it to the camera mode. He zoomed in as far as he could and clicked the flowerbed in the distance before enlarging the outline.

Zoe stared closely at Wu Jin’s movements.

A line of unfinished writing slowly appeared. Wu Jin narrowed his eyes, “Welcome... Hy... All... Instructors and trainees...”

Zoe paused abruptly, “Hy what?”

Wu Jin: “Hyacin...”

Zoe quickly completed the rest of the word, his expression shocked, “The Hyacinth Show!”