Chapter 42.2- Theme Song

Five teams and fourteen hands all pointed quickly at Wu Jin.

The first one to come back to his senses was Caesar. Almost at the same moment when Wu Jin jumped down, he was pulled into a bear hug, “Goddamn, Little Witch, that’s amazing! My eyes almost got pregnant from watching...”

Wu Jin’s sharp presence was dispelled by this hug. His face was a little flushed, “What...”

Zoe hurriedly fished him out, then sighed emotionally over the Wu Jin who’d instantly turned back into a white rabbit, “Little Witch, how can you dance like you’re using a rocket launcher on the stage and bombarding the audience??”

Wu Jin was excited, “I––”

On the other side, the director lifted up a large loudspeaker and quickly quieted the crowd, “17 votes. In that case, Little Witch is confirmed as our c-position and lead dancer. Contestant Little Thin and Contestant Qin... won’t be treated unfairly either. You’ll be in the middle of class D and class C when the MV is being recorded and will have the left and right wings. Alright, if you have nothing else to do, go back and practice dancing. We’ll get together at 8PM tomorrow evening to shoot the ensemble. At the time, all the rest of the contestants will be watching from under the stage...”

Thin Fire finally let out a relieved breath. For better or worse, he’d still managed to keep a wing c-position. He couldn’t keep his eyes from drifting over to Wu Jin. It seemed a little like envy, but also like he was plotting something.

Dolma Entertainment’s contestant Qin jumped up, “This, this, this doesn’t seem right, what does this have to do with me! Wasn’t I watching from beneath the stage the whole time? Director, I––”

The two teammates pulled the man back in a panic once again, “Old Qin, let’s go back and watch the replay ah...”

The broadcasting hall was lively and noisy until nearly nine o’clock.

Wu Jin was exhausted by the time he went back to the dormitory. On the way back, he subconsciously looked towards the North Tower of the twin towers, and his round eyes suddenly brightened.

Big boss, who’d disappeared after the match, was standing at the other end of the lawn and using his terminal to communicate with someone.

The man almost seemed to blend into the deep night. Most of the time, he was silent, only occasionally humming in response or giving some kind of order.

Wu Jin looked out across the distance, and a few sentences suddenly came to his mind.

“... It is out of step with the environment and will die out quickly at the edge of the map. It cannot be integrated into the model’s grid, like a person who is all alone...”

A long time later, Wei Shi hung up and turned back to gesture for the rabbit spirit to come over.

Wu Jin bounced over, his eyes bright and clear. He soon thought of how he’d done something foolish during the game... his eyes shifted and darted around.

Wei Shi raised his brow.

The youth had a healthy flush on his cheeks, and a thin layer of sweat from exercise could be seen. He hadn’t yet changed out of his training clothing, but had taken off his coat and was holding it in his hand. His delicate clavicle was exposed by the low collar, and the milky smell of a baby animal exuded from all over his body. His eyes were bright and sparkling, and he looked very happy.

“Where did you go.” Wei Shi locked onto his face and asked.

Wu Jin had ranked first in the competition, then gotten the position of lead dancer. His small curls were about to float away, “Group performance rehearsal! C-position for the theme song!”