Chapter 37- Silly Rabbit

Wu Jin opened his eyes wide, watching as his ‘teammate’ rolled away on the spot, his gaze growing even blanker.

Wei Shi stood at the door. In contrast to the effects caused by the virtual lights, he was cast in a dark, gilded shadow. On his back was a large sniper rifle and a light machine gun. Even though his expression couldn’t be seen clearly, a strong sense of oppression could still be felt.

However, only Thin Fire noticed him.

Wu Jin’s gun sense and danger judgement had always been bad. At this time, he had also been poisoned by the butterfly, so it was even more difficult for him to discover the existence of a third person.

Wei Shi tsked, then walked into the instance room. His big sniper rifle was just behind his elbow, easily within reach. He rolled up his sleeves as he walked over, revealing muscular arms and explosive fists––

Thin Fire felt a sense of crisis and unhesitatingly raised up his hands in surrender. “Big bro! Talk properly if you have something to say!”

Wei Shi glanced at the selfie stick that had also been raised up when Thin Fire raised his hands, then moved to stand in front of Wu Jin.

Wu Jin blinked and looked up at him foolishly.

“Hand.” Wei Shi stated.

Wu Jin cleverly stretched out his paws and was caught by a rough, hot palm. Wei Shi checked his pulse and asked, “How much do you remember? Do you know who you are?”

Wu Jin shook his head. He felt that he might be a little prince of butterflies who could turn butterflies into fairy balls, but that was something he could only think about secretly in his heart.

Wei Shi made a humming sound then asked, “What’s 12 times 31?”

Wu Jin replied slowly, “372.”

Thin Fire: “!!!” He paused slightly, then immediately tried to suck up, “Little Witch’s calculating ability is pretty good, still able to do math while foolish––”

The toxin had dispersed from the air after the instance was cleared. Wu Jin had recovered a bit and was a little aggrieved as he said, “I’m not a fool...”

Wei Shi’s gaze swept over Thin Fire’s body like a cold, sharp blade. Thin Fire pedaled back two steps, his back chilled even as he roared in his heart––if he’s foolish, then he’s foolish, why couldn’t it be said?! This mama fan was way too overprotective!

Thin Fire thought about it, and then felt that this was a good opportunity.

At this time, all three of them were on their own. It was better for them to form a temporary team. The competition map this time was extremely tricky, and he’d only obtained a single map marked ‘17’. The big bro in front of him... although he was a little overzealous as a fan, it was obvious that he was very strong.

Forming a three-man team was like putting together a group of strong people... Oh, no, more like two people and one burden... Male god Thin and single-parent mama with a little fool...

Thin Fire became increasingly satisfied as he thought about it. He was just about to open his mouth to suggest it when he saw the big bro leading Wu Jin to turn around and leave.

Thin Fire was anxious, “Little Witch! Big bro...”

Wei Shi turned back to look at him. Perhaps because his gaze held no warmth, it made his eye contours even more profound and stunning. This was the first time that he’d looked directly at Thin Fire since he’d come in.

Thin Fire could feel a chill in his right hand, and the palm of the hand that had just tried to hold Wu Jin’s back was covered in sweat.

Thin Fire quickly set down his selfie stick and took out his map. “I have something good here&#k2026;”