Chapter 75- Team Formation

7AM, Crosson Base canteen.

Zoe picked up a knife and fork along with his plate, then grabbed a pair of chopsticks for Wen Lin and sat down at one end of the table. He seemed fresh and energetic.

The two of them were old partners from two consecutive seasons of the Crosson Show. One year ago, Zoe had even had to write short notes, ‘You should hit me on the shoulder here once’, ‘Give A-Lin the microphone here, and wait for the audience’s cries before turning back’. One year later, he was already familiar with the process.

At the other end of the table.

Unsurprisingly, Caesar was late. Wu Jin’s eyes were blank, and he seemed to have received some sort of blow. He was currently mechanically stuffing corn into his mouth, and Wen Lin was watching Wu Jin with interest.

Zoe coughed lightly and knocked on the table.

Wu Jin subconsciously wound up further, his actions accelerating.

Zoe immediately tried to soothe him, “Eat slowly. Although our program group is poor, corn kernels are still something they have a lot of.”

He then said sentimentally, “This time last year... Your brother Zoe was also nervous. A serious survival show contestant going up for team activities––what team activities?! But, Little Witch, don’t worry. You’ll get used to this kind of thing after going through it once. It’s just forming a CP, and it’s not like that Contestant Wei has any inappropriate thoughts about you. It’s fine, it won’t hurt your relationship!”

Wu Jin choked and exhaled a breath of corn-flavored air. He obviously hadn’t slept well last night. The youth’s eyes were slightly misted, his curls a mess, and his ears perked up and alert.

At this time, as long as there was even the slightest change in the depths of his mind, Wu Jin wouldn’t hesitate to hold up a small whip and shout out a warning.

Don’t think about it!

You misbehaving brain!

Zoe continued to offer reassurance, “Even if he has inappropriate thoughts towards Little Witch, aren’t there the three of us looking out for you from the side?!”

Wu Jin hung his head, finished eating, and followed his teammates into the Crosson broadcast hall.

The voting for the team activity partners ended at 8AM. By the time the contestants went backstage for makeup, the voting channel had already closed.

Caesar was stuck at the door, kicking up a fuss as he went over to Wu Jin’s side and sat down, but was caught by surprise at the glare Thin Fire sent his way.

Caesar was very impolite as he stared back, “Did this coquettish man take the wrong medicine today?”

The White Moonlight team’s expressions were complicated, “......”

Caesar slapped his thigh, “Little Witch, your big brother hasn’t even had his debut, and my first, precious CP spot will be given to you. You need to remember your big brother in the future, hey. Heheh, teaming up with Little Witch, I was just thinking when I left this morning that my brain can take a rest today––”

Zoe’s expression was loveless, and Wu Jin wanted to speak but hesitated.

The two instructors arrived at the directors studio before the program producer. After they’d entered autumn, Ying Xiangxiang had changed into a forest green long dress, with warm brown and misty, milky tones for her makeup. She soon attracted the attention of the entire group of straight men.

Wu Jin’s eyes were wide and round. A long time later, he was finally relieved.

Instructor Ying was very good looking... He could appreciate a beautiful woman, which meant that he was still normal! He must have been too tired yesterday and to have had such a messy dream!!