Chapter 112.1- Not Allowed To Misbehaved

The one who’d led the way was Jingyi’s captain Zuo Botang. His expression was serious and cautious. “Little Witch is in this room...”

The door opened as he spoke.

Crack.

The Jingyi captain seemed to hear the sound of his world views breaking apart.

White Moonlight’s rookie and A-level trainee of the Crosson Show was curled up on the sofa with reddened eyes. His coat was tossed to the ground, and his training clothing was lifted up, his exposed waist blocked by a man’s back––

Zuo Botang took two stumbling steps back and bumped into Red who was just trying to look inside.

Red stuck his head in, and his soul instantly went flying. His brain was full of, oh crap, oh crap, Mao Qiukui was done for, he was done for! Fortunately, his high level training from Floating City allowed him to respond super fast. Red abruptly plunged back into the crowd behind him and stopped Caesar with the courage of a mammoth.

Caesar: “Ah?”

In the corridor, Red, Caesar, and Ming Yao collapsed like dominoes due to this emergency stop, and the half-drunk Ming Yao struggled and flailed. “Captain, help me, someone is pressing down on me.”

Wu Jin jumped up in a flash and covered his head.

Wei Shi looked back calmly and gave Zuo Botang an aloof greeting with a tilt of his head.

Zuo Botang let out a sigh of relief.

It turned out that it was someone they knew, Contestant Wei from the Crosson Show...

Wait a minute! Even if it was Contestant Wei, just, just now, they’d––

Red coughed from behind him as Caesar finally managed to squeeze into the room, “Holy shit, Contestant Wei is here too?!”

Zuo Botang opened his mouth, then watched as Wei Shi expressionlessly bent to pick up Wu Jin’s wrinkled coat, the action appearing especially ambiguous beneath the lights.

Wei Shi held Wu Jin’s coat as he nodded to Caesar.

Caesar laughed loudly and slapped his thigh, “What a coincidence! Come, come, brother, let’s chug one down!”

Wei Shi skillfully helped Wu Jin put on his coat. Wu Jin finally came back to his senses and shrunk down into his collar, making his sleeves swing left and right.

Zuo Botang simply couldn’t watch on anymore. He turned and tried to give Caesar a hint or two, but the man was happily pouring drinks and even handed the cup over to Wei Shi.

Wei Shi directly tossed back a full glass.

Caesar gave him a big thumbs up. “Awesome!” He immediately saw Contestant Wei in a different light and leaned over enthusiastically, “Hey, Little Witch, you two&#k2026; what were you doing in the room just now?”

Ming Yao, who’d drunk so much his head felt swollen, snorted and said vaguely, “A private-a private room. What could they be doing here? Hehe.”

Wu Jin: “......”

Wei Shi: “Discussing the match.”

Red hurriedly echoed him and tried to smooth things out, “Ye-yeah. I also wanted to talk to Little Witch about the competition just––now––” His gaze met Wei Shi’s, and he immediately stopped talking.

Caesar shook his head. “Little Witch, how can you discuss the competition in the middle of the night? It’s harmful to our feelings! Come, come, you and Contestant Wei should both have a drink!”