Chapter 85.2- Fourth Elimination Match

In the last half an hour before the curfew, the two of them went over the existing elimination match clues in the dorm, and Wei Shi also went over Wu Jin’s training results––he was worthy of his identity as a drillmaster who’d been purchased for a full year.

Wu Jin tried to tarry around in the big boss’s bedroom using whatever reason he could. He followed the big boss around, then wiped and touched everything around the room, as industrious and hard working as a homebody trainee who pursued the utmost in hospitality. It wasn’t until the lights went out in the twin towers that he finally picked up Brother Rabbit, who’d been nesting well-behaved by the window sill, and left.

South Tower staircase.

Wu Jin walked steadily from the third floor to the fourth, then drifted his way up to the fifth floor before pumping his legs and bouncing around happily––

The trainee who was brushing his teeth downstairs looked up doubtfully, then grumbled after a long while, “What’s there to be so excited about in the middle of the night!”

The second last week of training before the elimination match went by in a flash.

By the time they reached the last page of their handouts, the last trainee was also able to clear the vine obstacle course in under 20 minutes. The gate of the base was once again full of suspension busses, and the long-awaited holiday quietly rolled in.

There were seven days of holiday, but three of them needed to be spent back at the company. For the last four days, the team from White Moonlight walked out of the company building––after adapting to the high-intensity training rhythm, they were at a loss on what to do.

Fortunately, Zoe made a quick decision and dragged the other three straight to the zoo.

“Look carefully, and watch seriously. It’ll definitely be important for the next round...” Zoe was halfway through his words when he frowned at Caesar, who was currently toying with the orangutan on the other side of the glass.

Caesar exclaimed, “Can you see anything?!”

Zoe: “Yep. If I put you in and trade you for the orangutan, the zookeepers might only discover the change after passing by a few times.”

The zoo was full of luxuriant vegetation, and the central air control system constantly delivered heat to the interior. The group of them were armed with masks and sunglasses, soon attracting the attention of the passers-by. Wu Jin hurriedly brought his teammates into the reptile pavilion before any Crosson Show watchers could come by.

The Komodo lizard, who was idly nourishing its spirit, looked over slowly.

Caesar started gesturing at the lizard while Wen Lin and Zoe discussed the toxicity, running speed, and weakness of the lizard in front of them––until a zookeeper started to look suspicious.

Wu Jin gently pressed his palm against the glass and carefully observed the lizard’s body shape and gait. He only left to follow after his teammates after a long delay.

One week later.

The Crosson Show base that had been silent for a week was once again bustling as the contestants all came back one by one, but the twin towers were completely empty.

Their luggage was unloaded from the suspension cars belonging to various entertainment companies, but they weren’t carried back to the tower by the robots. Instead, they were sent directly to the star ship that was docked in the small star harbor nearby. Their ‘final pre-execution meal’ before the fourth elimination match began would also be served on the star ship.

Before boarding, the students all drew lots one by one beneath the eyes of the program producer. All the fixed teams broke up&#k2013;&#k2013;and players wouldn’t be told about the identity of their new teammates until they landed at the competition grounds six hours later.