Chapter 106.1- Emotional Lock

The shortie was soft and carried a light, sweet fragrance when he stood up on tiptoes.

Wei Shi took a few steps back, acting as though he’d just been scalded. His face seemed to have been covered by soft, floating marshmallows, and it made his entire head feel numb.

Debauchery! Unbridled! This––what kind of crooked trick was this!

The youth was about to yell at Wu Jin, but he suddenly turned around and stormed away.

Wu Jin hurried to chase after him with his short legs, trying to pull at the big boss’s hand as he went.

Wei Shi tried to fling him away, but his head felt like it was stuffed with cotton. His feet moved faster and faster, and towards the end, he was practically running.

Wu Jin was bouncing and jumping as he ran behind him, “Wei Shi, Wei Shi Wei Shi Wei Shi...”

The two of them ran and chased each other across the training ground. A grey-clothed youth, who was solemnly working on his arm strength on the parallel bars, saw them, “......”

The two of them wound around the dark, smoky buildings, then once again appeared at the training ground. Wei Shi finally slowed down and was side to side with Wu Jin, who was still delighted, “Wei Shi! Big brother! Wei Shi Wei Shi!”

The youth practicing flips on the parallel bars: “......”

By the time the two of them walked out of the woods and back to the training ground, Wei Shi’s expression was proud and reluctant. Wu Jin tugged on his sleeve and pleaded, “Can I train with you...”

The lonely youth in grey on the parallel bars finally opened his mouth to remind them loudly, “Wei Shi, you’re not allowed to have a secret relationship in the base!”

Wei Shi turned and looked at him coldly.

He and the little shortie had a pure pet and owner relationship, which shouldn’t be dirtied by this boy’s words. Besides––it had nothing to do with him.

Wei Shi: “Shut up, Mao Dongqing. Take care of your younger brother first.”

Wu Jin looked curiously at the youth in grey. Compared to the serious Mao Dongqing in reality, he was more like a Red who hadn’t dyed his hair, and it seemed that he and the big boss knew each other––it should be some kind of temporary alliance.

At this time, Mao Dongqing’s expression was particularly complex. He wanted to watch the show, and he also wanted to fight against the big boss at the same time.

Wei Shi elbowed Wu Jin.

Wu Jin turned back.

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes and asked, “What are you looking at him for?”

Even before Wu Jin could react, his wrist was caught, and he was dragged out of the training ground by the big boss.

“It’s now 12:40.” Wei Shi looked at his watch and gave the little shortie an order, “I’m going to go train. Don’t bother me for two hours.”

Wu Jin let out a little lost-sounding ‘oh’, “Then, what should I do?”

Wei Shi: “Go and eat by yourself!”

Wei Shi glanced at the small, fluffy curls. He could tell at a glance that the curls weren’t decent at all. The little shortie was like an outdated mechanical pet rabbit; not only did he run around at night, he also couldn’t eat on his own! It was like he would only move once per time he was wound up.

As the one taking care of this pet, it was really hard work!

Wei Shi coldly left Wu Jin on the spot and disappeared around a corner. Wu Jin sat down on the grass, then stretched out his head and watched. After the big boss disappeared, he suddenly rolled around on the lawn.