Chapter 98- Going back

At the port to the side of the colonial planet, the star ship that was painted with the Crosson Show logo slowly pulled away to begin its return journey.

The atmosphere containing the dark volcanic ash and smog shrouded forest gradually shrank from sight, eventually coalescing into a distant bright spot that could be seen by the lights from distant stars.

Inside the star ship, the life-saving capsules were pried open one by one.

Most of the contestants were seriously sleep deprived. They were so sleepy that they were oblivious to the world, and a few of the stage crew quickly stuffed sleeping bags into their arms before skillfully pointing to the arrows nearby, "Hey, don't sleep here. Go straight and turn left..."

Wu Jin opened up his eyes to the light.

The lights inside the ship were orange. The doctor was currently using a flashlight on his left arm, and his white gloves were holding up Wu Jin's elbow. It had obviously been a while since the capsule opened up.

"Slight scratches that just need simple treatment. Use the disinfectant spray." The doctor adjusted the nozzle and sprayed twice before bandaging it up and patting Wu Jin on the shoulder, "Alright! Get some rest. The results will be announced tomorrow."

Wu Jin, who'd just been struggling to sit up, was patted back into the life-saving capsule. A note fell out of his arms.

Quarantine and isolation notice, #B44. Observation and isolation time: 12 hours. Species: Peteinosaurus (Sauropeda Pterosaur). Original production: Evolutionary Scale Laboratory.

Wu Jin stared at it in a daze for a few seconds, then picked up the note, "Excuse me--"

The doctor glanced at it, "Oh, your Pterosaur has been sent to quarantine. You can go to your right and then upstairs to ask about how to get a pet certificate for it."

He thought about it and added, "This kind of small Pterosaur is only worth several dozens of credits each. When I was studying, they were popular at the dinner table for a few years. Triple Triassic period barbeque or something. The labs all got together to raise them, like raising bamboo rats! But when the popularity passed, we ended up with too many and made a loss!"

"......" Wu Jin quickly put away the note and breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, the program team didn't care that he'd smuggled in something from the game!!!

Wu Jin immediately thanked the doctor and threaded through the sleepy, panda-eyed trainees to the quarantine office.

The contestants were released from their capsules on the first floor, and most of the staff were gathered on the second floor.

As soon as the door opened, the bright background lights and the noisy bustle swept over him like the tide.

The second floor cabin was divided into functional areas both large and small.

On one side of the corridor, the program producer was holding an auction for the fan merchandise linked to the fourth elimination match with Blood Pigeon, and there was a sage-like health care expert beside him.

"This one, this is our Contestant Caesar's most roasted lizard, right?" The program producer asked.

"Yes." The old expert nodded, "To be exact, this isn't a lizard; its scientific name is the Lepidosauria. This Lepidosauria's skin has high nutritional value, especially for our friends with blood or qi deficiencies. It's very useful when used to brew wine! Instructor Blood Pigeon, don't you agree&#k2026;"

Blood Pigeon nodded stiffly.

Wu Jin stuck his head out and glanced around before discovering that a little lizard had been stuffed into the teacup that Blood Pigeon usually used for his wolfberry tea.