Chapter 56- Buy Buy Buy

Azure Cosmos main city, underground survival show arena.

The last trainee came out of the survival show arena and toppled to the ground as soon as he stepped through the curtain.

The little sister to the side who was cheerfully chomping on almonds called over the medical AI and stuffed the trainee into the recovery compartment. The four wheels squeaked as it carried him to the logistics area.

The metal doors opened, and the theory instructor of Floating City base turned around, “How did he do?”

The little sister replied sweetly, “Two wins and one loss!”

The theory instructor nodded approvingly, “He still has his wits about him, unlike the one just now who was scared stupid as soon as he went on stage––”

He fished the man out of the compartment as he spoke and stamped ‘Pass’ on the terminal next to the student’s training card number.

That trainee crawled blindly out of the compartment. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw dozens of pairs of eyes shifting towards him.

The theory instructor cleared his throat, “Now, let’s have some applause for the last student to graduate successfully!”

Applause rang out, and only one person looked left and right as they fidgeted.

The theory instructor continued to deliver his speech, “Over the past four and a half days, you have all been united, friendly, aggressive, hard-working, and respectful of your instructors...” It seemed that he had downed too many almonds as he stopped and burped before continuing, “Of the 65 students in the training base, 15 achieved the wonderful results of three consecutive wins, 26 of you had two wins and one loss, and 14 had one win and two losses. XX training base will give you all the precious graduation certificate.”

“Of course, students who didn’t graduate need not be discouraged. Our XX training base consistently adheres to the concepts of having a low entry threshold, reasonable tuition fees, quick delivery of graduation certificates, and formal certification. A fee of only XXX credits need to be paid in order to study and try again. Additionally, we recommend a seven day training course that includes a guaranteed pass. Our base can guarantee your future...”

Offstage, when Zoe saw that the little sister who had come to send over the last trainee was about to close the door and leave, he couldn’t help but quickly get out of his seat to catch up with her, “Excuse me, miss...”

The little sister looked back doubtfully.

Zoe spoke hurriedly, “I’m sorry. Are all the trainees here? I don’t see my companion who came here with me.”

The little sister thought about it for a moment, “There’s one person who went out to play after getting their certificate. I have all your contact terminals. Do you want to try and contact him?”

Zoe immediately nodded and let out a breath of relief when he received his terminal.

It turned out that Wu Jin had indeed left ten minutes ago, but his position couldn’t be ascertained.

The little sister smiled gently, “Okay, there’s still half a day off. Enjoy it properly... Oh, there’s also this. Here’s your reward for winning three games in a row.”

Zoe was surprised. The terminal showed a credit of ‘300 deep space credits’ into his account.

Zoe: “This is?”

The little sister grinned and explained, “You played three games on the stage, so we should also pay you for your performance. There was a good reaction from the audience. In the future, if you’re free, you can bring your training card and play again. Speaking of which, there was a really popular contestant today––”