Chapter 44- North Tower

Crosson Show’s broadcasting hall.

Twelve cameras all turned to focus on Wu Jin, and it was obvious to all that his reaction was half a beat slower than usual.

In the audience stands, the mama fans and girlfriend fans grew excited almost simultaneously, countless eyes brightening with alertness, flashing with a faint green sheen in the darkness.

Wu Jin reflexively sat up straight, “I haven’t thought about it...”

Off-stage, the director was ecstatic over the sudden increase in traffic and hurriedly prompted Ying Xiangxiang to continue to drag it on so that they could insert another round of advertising.

Ying Xiangxiang’s expression didn’t change at all as she accepted the order, smiling broadly as she asked, “Has Little Witch ever had a girlfriend? What about a boyfriend?”

Wu Jin shook his head emphatically, “No.”

Ying Xiangxiang was superb at driving the atmosphere, “Eh, you’ve never dated before? Does that mean you’re currently dating?”

Wu Jin was dazed, “No...”

Contestant Wu, who had been full of seduction and enticement on the stage just an hour ago, was now frozen in his seat––he was caught off guard by the questions that were unrelated to the competition, but his control over his expression was still excellent despite feeling slightly hot behind his ears.

His ears looked like pink, soft rabbit ears, making people want to move closer and rub them so that he would lose his prim and proper expression.

The sudden contrast overwhelmed the fans in the live steam room almost instantaneously.

“Little Witch is shy ahahahah––save me, how can he be so cute!!”

“Little Witch, you’re only nine years old, mama won’t allow you to fall in love!!! Mama is very satisfied with your emotional life right now, Little Witch, do you hear me?!!”

“Anti-counterfeiting master passing by, my brain is really a blank right now because that little expression of his is too enticing. To be honest, with such a good dance foundation, the star-chasing young girls can be 100% certain that his dance skills come from training 24/7. There’s absolutely no time for him to have held a girl’s small hand.”

“Hahahaha, clearly it’s Little Witch’s small hand! Wiping up my nosebleed while guessing that other than practicing dancing, he only has time to do mathematics questions and train with guns. No wonder he stole a rabbit during the audition to keep him company... Hahaha Little Witch, be more open!”

“My god, my predator’s blood is boiling... one second ago, I had a nosebleed from how hot he was, and the next second, I discovered that it was an inexperienced little rabbit howling while wearing a wolf’s skin... my god, mama doesn’t want you to fall in love!! Put down that Little Witch and let me do it ahhh––”

In the broadcast studio, the program producer tsked and marveled, “Didn’t these fans just end their mother and child relationship with Little Witch? Why are they suddenly turning back?”

The little director was in high spirits after collecting the numbers from the end of the advertising just now, “It doesn’t matter! Just keep letting them have what they want. Anything is okay as long as it makes money...”

In the contestant seating area, Red’s neck was stiff, his eyes as wide and round.

That day, he’d clearly watched contestant Wu Jin accept Brother Wei’s champagne, then show up in the middle of the night to get all lovey-dovey together. The next morning, the quilt on Brother Wei’s bed had been fluffed into a ball, and it was obvious that it was Contestant Wu’s handiwork...