Chapter 83- Adding Dishes

Wu Jin felt that he’d already taken off and was flying!

Behind him were several opponents who had been blocked by the vines, and there were hundreds of gazes looking up at him––like a basketball court on campus that was surrounded by a tightly packed crowd.

The ‘principal’ program director smiled broadly, and the ‘director of education’ Blood Pigeon shook his head as he sighed emotionally. The ‘cultural department instructor’ Ying Xiangxiang’s eyes were bright, and the students were noisy––

Wu Jin still found Wei Shi, who was standing in the crowd, at a glance.

He felt like he was treading on thin air and riding the wind, light and floating.

Four meters from the ground.

Wu Jin suddenly let go.

The process was finalized in his mind. He should fall steadily, landing on one knee in front of big brother, rolling down at the optimal speed to reduce the impact by 65%, standing up without any embarrassment to walk towards big brother as though it was all a breeze––

Outside the venue, the crowd of trainees suddenly opened their eyes wide to stare.

Blood Pigeon shook his head continuously, “This, Little Witch...”

Wu Jin’s eyes were sharp, and his momentum surged forth, full of bravery.

Ying Xiangxiang suddenly covered her eyes.

Wu Jin was unaffected, and felt as though he held a winning lottery ticket in hand––until his ankles and wrists felt cool.

Wu Jin suddenly turned his head back, and his pupils suddenly contracted!

The overgrown vines came in from all directions, trapping the youth tightly from ankle to neck. Wu Jin’s original falling posture was lifted and pushed upwards. The deep green vines didn’t cut into the youth’s skin, but they created red marks against the pale porcelain surface.

Wu Jin reacted and immediately struggled violently, but the vines were as fierce as pythons. The youth who was entangled by the vines was suddenly short of breath, his jacket pushed to the side, and the black cotton lining torn in half, shadowing his waist and abs. His sleeves, which had originally been rolled up because he wanted to appear ‘mature’ were messed up by the tossing and turning. The small curls flopped down, and the little round face suddenly appeared pitiful.

There was a sudden silence outside.

One second, two seconds.

Wei Shi abruptly strode forward.

There was a sudden explosion of noise.

“Contestant Wu is really good looking...” Some trainees were in a trance.

“Have I been at the base for too long? I’m starting to feel that... I really like Little Witch...”

“Does this plant have awareness? Wow, amazing––”

Then came Caesar’s holler, “What are you guys looking at! This is our Little Witch, if you like him, then raise one up yourself! In our White Moonlight, stealing Little Witch away is an offense!”

On the podium, Ying Xiangxiang’s cheeks were red, and she seemed a little regretful as she murmured strangely, “Suddenly going from an adult sized Little Witch to a chibi-sized small Little Witch... Aaaaahhhh!”

Blood Pigeon took over the microphone and commented seriously, “Contestant Wu has made great progress, but his moves were too fancy. How great would it be to jump down properly, but he had to play with his clothing and attempt tricks! There aren’t any female fans visiting the base for this episode, so doing such things are useless! Alright, next group––”