Chapter 26.1- Gun

The dim fluorescent lights became the only source of light under the stage.

The man in the silver mask stood within the depths of the darkness. He was clearly insulated from all light, but his entire person was like a sharp blade in the dark, making him difficult to ignore. Even his pupils were absorbing the light, thick, dark fog seeming to gather as he looked downwards. His presence seemed imposing, yet unreal at the same time.

Within the silence, there was a plop––

It was the little sister in the western style clothing who had fallen to the ground in excitement. Her complicated, puffy lace skirt flipped up and left her hanging off the edge of the seat where it had gotten caught.

Almost every girl in Azure Cosmos fantasized about this scene.

The King would step down from his platform, bowing his arrogant head for their sake, and take away his captured subject. Amidst the heavy draperies, he would remove the mask that drove countless people crazy with worship.

She had already passed the teenage period of unrealistic fantasies.

What excited her was the scene unfolding in front of her––

The new, distinguished King had walked down from the altar in order to personally pick up––this etherally beautiful little brother!

It was just like taking a bite out of a shockingly large, sweet melon!

The little brother was obviously familiar with the new King. He had remained silent and hadn’t made any objections as he obediently followed behind him.

Perhaps it was due to how he had only just recovered, but Wu Jin’s face was quite pale, his porcelain skin appearing gentle and soft in the dim light. His fluffy curls flew up slightly with the flow of air, his long eyelashes casting shadows over his cheeks, adding a bit of a more human aspect to the perfect contours of his face.

The two of them, one from high up and one from below, locked gazes under a strange yet harmonious atmosphere.

The man didn’t open his mouth from start to finish, but when he turned around, the teenager immediately followed behind him.

The central control system for the entire building was cleverly manipulated, the originally bright lights going out one by one as the two of them passed by. Even the shadows cast by their figures melted into the darkness.

Most of the audience members were focused on the stage, and no one noticed what was happening here.

It was only the little sister who had craned her neck out who suddenly thought of something after a while.

Five minutes ago, she had told that little brother that she suspected that it was that Crazy Lion Red who was warming the new King’s bed&#k2026;

She hiccuped nervously.

Ahhhhhhhhh! Was it too late for her to regret it now?!

Wu Jin followed closely behind the man, his eyes curious, and his gaze wandering everywhere.

He waited until nobody was around, and then couldn’t help but shout out in delight, “Big Brother!”

The man grunted an affirmation.

His steps didn’t stop at all.

Wu Jin looked at Wei Shi and blinked. The luxurious silver mask blocked the man’s expression, but his broad palm was covered in a familiar distribution of calluses.

Wei Shi led him through the dark audience stands, an exaggeratedly grand Baroque-style hall, and a corridor covered in light metallic paint. At the end of his line of sight, the wall that had originally been flat suddenly displayed a series of virtual ripples.