Chapter 80- Script

Wei Shi’s voice was deep and hoarse, carrying with it strong, aggressive hormones, like a bayonet coated with powerful liquor.

The blade was even pointed indifferently at Wu Jin’s most dreaded vulnerability.

Wu Jin was instantly flustered, his brain completely blanked. He forced himself to speak up and try to explain:

“Hic!”

Wei Shi: “......”

Wu Jin’s breathing was unsteady. When he hiccuped, he would bounce up uncontrollably, rubbing like a cat against the palm of the man’s hand and retracting pitifully after each hiccup.

Wei Shi’s Adam’s apple moved slightly.

Beneath the mountain breeze and sun, the youth’s small curls were so sad that they were almost flat. They didn’t even dare to curl up the slightest bit at the man’s touch.

His brain was misbehaving!

There was no chance between him and the big boss... that was his big brother!

Yet he still peeped at big brother during class! And was discovered by big brother! He couldn’t even be a follower anymore! Aahhhh!!!

Beneath the man’s dry palm, Wu Jin was full of despair and self-criticism:

“Hic! Hic.... cup... Hic! Hiccup!!!”

There was no stopping it at all.

Wei Shi stared at him for a long time before opening his mouth, “Unhappy about the team activity?”

Wu Jin hurriedly shook his head.

Wei Shi: “Unwilling to do the endorsement?”

Wu Jin continued to shake his head like a rattle drum.

Wei Shi enunciated each word clearly, “Did I bully you?”

Wu Jin froze.

Wei Shi raised his eyebrows. The rabbit in front of him was obviously scared silly, and it was unclear which mechanical part had gotten stuck.

He searched through his memory. <Falling In Love With A Popular Idol>, Floating City Press, Chapter 9––use gentleness to accommodate a lover’s cute little temper tantrums, caress him and empathize with him.

“Come here.” The man’s voice was low and deep. His rough palm rubbed along the small curls to the youth’s fragile neck, covering the bite mark that no longer existed.

The delicate skin turned red in the wake of his touch.

Wei Shi knew the structure of the human body like the back of his hand. His two fingers skillfully applied force, easily lifting up Wu Jin’s scattered gaze. His arm was as strong as iron, forcing the youth to look up.

Wu Jin had no power to resist, and his gaze entered the man’s sight.

The man was clearly full of arrogance and vitality, but the callused fingers were gentle and graceful as they pressed against him.

For a moment, Wu Jin even thought that big brother would bow his head and kiss him&#k2013;&#k2013;

Wu Jin’s breath caught, and then he swiftly clutched at his brain.

You, you, you’re being shameless again! Taking big brother’s care as&#k2026; as&#k2026;

Wei Shi’s eyes were deep and dark, covering up the turbulent emotions within. The little rabbit spirit in front of him looked like he’d been bullied cruelly, and Wei Shi almost couldn’t control the impulse to bow his head and kiss him until he was obedient and complacent. Then, he’d take the entire person into his stomach, watching on coolly as he cried and begged for mercy before turning him around and continuing to invade until his aura and scent marked him from the inside out.