Chapter 59.1- Third Elimination Match

There was the sound of a door closing.

Wu Jin opened up his terminal in a daze. Caesar’s avatar flashed and beeped, and the documents transferred over like snowflakes swirling in a blizzard.

<Sniper Training Research Report Part 1 – Phantom Caesar Edition.szip>

In the preview for the compressed folder were hundreds of categories divided up neatly, and Caesar’s exclusive private assessment was also included. It had clearly been put together with more effort than how Caesar sorted out his notes after class.

The current file popped up automatically.

<Southern Cross Cat-Ear Temptation>, a same-sex series was currently transferring.

Wu Jin: “...!!!”

The network speed for the Crosson dorms was very fast. On the second day of their return after the holiday, most trainees were busy memorizing the tarot cards, and nobody had thought that there would be a huge data transfer taking place in the South Tower’s dormitory 701.

Only Thin Fire, who was live-streaming from the bedroom next door, was affected––he clutched at the microphone and explained, “It’s not that the host isn’t speaking; the host has already called out your names! It’s the live-stream that’s stuck, it’s stuck! Can you hear me? Can my darlings hear me? Is room management present? Room managers, where are the room managers––!!”

One wall away.

As all the file transfers completed, Caesar’s evaluations were all loaded in one by one. According to him, “It wasn’t that stimulating.”

<Leather and Uniforms – Domineering Commander and Witty Deputy>

Caesar: “Pointless.”

<Cowboy Brokeback – Dreaming of 1789>

Caesar: “No fun at all.”

The later comments were almost all the same: “Boring”, “No good”, “What kind of thing is this?!”, “Holy shit, a fake woman 666!”, “This is pointless too”.

“......” Wu Jin’s gaze hovered over the terminal cursor. It was impossible for him to say that he wasn’t curious.

Regarding these same-sex short films, or rather the future holographic version, with interstellar background settings––he hesitated slightly, then finally clicked on <Leather and Uniforms – Domineering Commander and Witty Deputy>, which had a top 5% rating online.

The holographic scene suddenly changed.

Officer A, dressed in a rough mercenary uniform, was flirting with Deputy B as the two men slowly walked toward the shooting shed. Officer A began to take off his first piece of clothing, and Deputy B’s eyes started to shine. By the time Officer A started on his second piece of clothing, Deputy B was already short of breath.

Wu Jin’s eyes were wide and round, and his face was full of curiosity.

Officer A: “I’m going to press you up against the glass wall, so that anyone passing by here can see what you look like when you XX.”

Deputy B’s eyes lit up, “... If it’s you, then I can I can only say that it would be a great honor...”

Wu Jin looked on dully: “......”

Officer A stripped down until he was only wearing a pair of underpants and began to grease up Deputy B.

Wu Jin thought of the half-eaten savory scallion pancake that he’d brought back after dinner.