Chapter 110.2- Waking Up

After dinner, Wu Jin hurried back to the student dormitory before nightfall

A pot of replenishing soup was placed there in the middle of Zoe’s bedroom. The four people from White Moonlight gathered together and surrounded the stove as they started to discuss their plans for the upcoming elimination match.

“The women’s league.” Zoe projected the data they’d been given by the company’s research team, “As the saying goes, when men and women are well matched, the work is no longer tiring. In the next elimination match, the initial entry teams are likely to be paired together with the women’s league.”

Zoe tapped the Versailles invitation letter from the program team that was lying there on the table, then pointed to the blank column where the contestant names should be, “We need to select partners before the start of the competition.”

Wu Jin and Wen Lin both nodded. Caesar took advantage of Zoe’s inattention to stuff a piece of tripe into his mouth.

Zoe: “After checking the data, there are 170 members in the women’s survival show and 180 people in the Crosson Show. That means that there are at least 10 players who won’t even be able to touch a female trainee’s hands.”

Caesar stole another piece of fat intestine.

Zoe: “According to the principle of ‘ladies first’, it should be the Hyacinths who pick us, not the other way around. Based on the company’s analysis of the data––”

The screen changed with a swish, and Wu Jin stared at it in a daze.

A dense profile picture connection chart took up most of the screen, and the four people from White Moonlight as well as the big boss, Wei Yan, and Thin Fire were all on the list.

“Team probability map.” Zoe explained. “The primary analysis is based on the popularity of the contestants, the partner preferences listed in the female trainees’ entertainment profiles, and their faces. Needless to say, Little Witch just needs to wait to be picked. Caesar––”

Zoe frowned. “Caesar.”

Caesar, who’d just been in the middle of snatching up another piece of intestine, was caught in the act. He was so scared that he immediately stuffed the food into Wu Jin’s mouth.

Wu Jin choked, “––Ah, wuwuwu!”

Zoe: “There are 24 female players who like ‘lively and simple little wolfhound’ types. From today on, you will be packaging yourself in this direction.”

Caesar: “What are you talking about??”

“You don’t have to post blog posts. The account is no longer in your hands in any case.” Zoe glanced gently towards his own support, “Ah Lin will continue to go the gentle route.” Then, he snapped his fingers, “Enough. Now, let’s take a look at our opponents––”

“First, Wei Shi.”

Wu Jin almost started hiccuping.

Zoe: “Contestant Wei picked up a lot of fans during the previous competition. He’s now called ‘My King’ and ‘Wind God’ among the female fans––it was because of those two Pterosaurs. Contestant Wei even caught and took our Little Witch up to the skies and eliminated him during the previous match!”

Wu Jin nodded along.

Zoe warned, “If your partner ends up being interested in Contestant Wei during the competition, please change partners immediately to avoid being cheated on.”

Wu Jin: “......”

Zoe: “Next, Wei Yan.” He looked at the information that had been sent over. “The Hyacinth Show has 12 female trainees from the Empire, and most of them are members of Wei Yan’s fan support group.”