Chapter 52- Gun Sense

Wei Shi’s face was clearly expressionless, but it somehow also seemed to be full of rage.

Wu Jin quivered and drew a solid, fat checkmark under the fourth option.

It was obvious from his handwriting that he had already lost all his courage.

The form was respectfully delivered over to the big boss. Wei Shi returned it back to the charge machine––there was a ‘ding’, and the automatic card charge went through successfully, the sweet sounding prompt ringing out again.

Wu Jin’s gaze skittered as it followed the path of the questionnaire, his pupils shrinking slightly in the moment the fee was deducted.

Instructor supervision, 1000 credits/hour.

Monthly package, yearly package, plus service charge, selection fee, tip...

His vision darkened.

He seemed to have returned to the White Moonlight Entertainment Building.

Zoe looked sad, “Little Witch, how could you spend money like this?!”

Caesar hollered, “Little Witch! Who stole your credits?! Big brother will stand up for you and beat that bastard up!”

Secretary Qu shook his head pitifully, “Little Witch, how come you just bought some nuts, hard candy, and small steamed buns with last month’s salary, and still managed to use it all up...”

Wei Shi saw the rabbit spirit huddled in the corner, crying silent sobs of poverty. He couldn’t help but tsk when he saw that his gaze had already gone stupid.

“Come here.” The man commanded.

Wu Jin trotted over to look at the stress training evaluation form in big boss’s hands.

Beneath the dense training data were simple and easy to understand graphs. Over the course of the two-hour training, the resistance time decreased the fastest, followed by the panic time, meaning that the trainee had basically adapted to the beginner stress scenarios.

In contrast to the lines that represented significant progress––the curve that represented ‘stress aggressiveness’ was consistently lower.

In short, his offensive awareness was weak, and it wasn’t easy for him to start shooting.

Wu Jin could also vaguely sense his own training bottlenecks even without generating a report.

Wei Shi plucked out the pen that Wu Jin had just used to fill in the questionnaire out of his hand and drew a circle around ‘stress aggressiveness’. “Tell me about it.”

Wu Jin hesitated, then fumbled for words, “... It seems that this is primarily expressed through gun sense. Just now, during training... even during normal training, it’s very hard to find a sense of the gun...”

Wei Shi grunted an affirmation.

Ever since the audition when he saw the rabbit spirit pasting himself up against the tree foolishly, Wei Shi had already known that he’d never touched a gun before.

In the consciousness of the vast majority of Federal residents, guns had always been connected with aggression, violence, and war. Most of those who could overcome this psychological barrier and choose survival shows as their career had extroversion levels in line with such a consciousness.

According to Wu Jin’s character and background, it would be much more difficult for him to get gun sense than other trainees.

Seeing that the rabbit spirit had started to think chaotic thoughts again, Wei Shi spoke again, “I said before, E’s have their own way of playing.”