Chapter 11- North Tower

Wu Jin put away the note and continued to sit and watch the battles.

The competition was extremely fierce during the second half of the Crosson Show evaluation match.

Established management companies like White Moonlight had a large pool of trainees to pull from, and would be rated quite highly just based on their strength alone. The remaining A to C grades were split up amongst other, smaller companies.

At half past noon, the waiter brought over a gilded menu that carried the scent of hyacinths. After a polite inquiry, he pushed over a dining table and placed foie gras, snow crab, red wine, and silver tableware in front of Wu Jin.

Wu Jin was stunned as he watched the proceedings.

There was a large T-bone steak in front of Caesar. He cut into it with a move that was similar to chopping up meat, obviously used to this situation, “Little Witch, let me tell you. Survival shows are a rich man’s sport.” He ordered an additional portion of crab roe noodles, “Which means that contestants like us are always in high demand.”

Zoe looked at Wu Jin, his eyes full of curiosity. “Little Witch, you’ve really never been in a relationship?”

Wu Jin nodded honestly.

Caesar leaned over with a ludicrous expression, “No way, as long as you wave your hand, you could even tonight––”

Wu Jin panicked and barely managed to choke out, “I don’t...”

His amber eyes were perfectly round little orbs as he interrupted and forced Caesar to choke back the second half of his sentence. Zoe laughed loudly even as Caesar turned his head back disgruntledly, “Truly innocent...”

Those two small eyes were evil! How could survival show contestants be so attractive?!

“Players who are both attractive and good at fighting have been the most popular over the past two years.” Zoe’s tone was mild, “Wild bees and butterflies surround them wherever they go.”

Attractive and good at fighting.

Wu Jin froze slightly as a figure flashed through his mind.

Even before he could poke at the note in his pocket, the team on the stage had changed again––

Wu Jin’s eyes lit up instantly!

The stage was filled with a crowd of people. They were all wearing camouflage clothing of the same color, and their faces were painted chaotically, but he was still able to, with a glance, find big boss who was standing in a corner.

Wei Shi was standing there lazily, holding a shotgun in his left hand. The camera panned over from left to right but was unable to capture him within its frame.

On the other hand, the contestant standing in front of Wei Shi, who had a head of red hair and dark skin, was very eye-catching. He shaped both a ‘V’ and a heart with his fingers when he was in front of the camera, and stopped just short of dragging the lens back to himself and locking it onto his face.

The audience roared with laughter.

Wu Jin was so excited that he stretched out his head and leaned over the railing to look down at the stage.

This group, Wei Shi included, had all registered to join the show as individuals.

Zoe lamented, “I remember that last year, the highest individual player ranking was only a C. Resources are king. Good seedlings have already been signed by management companies, and it’s really impossible to achieve a debut without a few million credits.”