Chapter 48.1- Unstable Period

The student dormitory in the base was on the other side of the street about 50 meters away.

There was an overpass in the middle, with a silvery white law enforcement AI at the entrance that strictly screened every person’s training card.

A long, seemingly endless queue of people stretched out over one end of the overpass.

Wei Shi led Wu Jin directly through the underground armory, bypassing the surging wave of students who were going back to rest.

There was nobody in the building when the door to the dormitory was opened.

Cool air swept over the skin, and the scent of indoor air freshener floated out from the interior. The room was clean and simple, and everyone had a bed of their own. The luggage from White Moonlight had already been stuffed into the cupboards.

Wu Jin’s face was still pale beneath the room lights, but he was much more aware than he had been earlier.

He blinked, then looked towards Wei Shi, who was supporting him, and hurriedly opened his mouth, “Thank you, big brother!”

When Wei Shi saw that he had basically recovered, he unwrapped his cloak and slowly released the rabbit spirit. He then gestured for him to sit in the chair.

Wu Jin sat obediently and watched as the big boss opened the desk drawer––

A row of twelve recovery agents sat there neatly.

The color ranged from transparent to dark purple, and there were three of each color. The darker the color, the higher the market price. The label on one side read ‘swipe your card to access’.

Wei Shi pulled out a deep purple recovery agent and handed it to him.

Wu Jin then noticed that the big boss had another payment training card in his hand. The material was dark, like the one he held in his own hands.

Wei Shi went to pull open the curtains. When he looked back, he discovered that the rabbit spirit had finished drinking the recovery agent, and his two eyes moved quickly as they followed him around, glancing at the training card from time to time.

“This one is also yours.” Wei Shi simply handed it over.

Wu Jin waved his hand, “I already have one...”

Wei Shi beckoned for him to look at the back of the card.

––“Unlimited gun training. No expiry. Bound instructor card ID: 0001.”

Wu Jin jerked his head up to look at the big boss.

Wei Shi raised his eyebrows and didn’t explain.

The top-of-the-line recovery agent spread through Wu Jin’s body, and his strength quickly recovered. Wu Jin let out a long sigh of relief, his body felt as if he was soaking in warm water.

Wei Shi took in the situation and glanced at the terminal, “Fifteen minutes since the end of training. You can go to bed and rest now.”

Wu Jin swept his gaze over the bed and immediately realized that he was sweaty all over, his hair damp and sticky. He jumped up from the chair, “Big brother, I’m going to go wash up!”

Wei Shi grunted an affirmation.

Wu Jin felt a little embarrassed, “Big brother should go first if you have something else to do...”

Wei Shi looked at his terminal and indicated that Wu Jin should go wash up first.

Wu Jin squeaked, then picked up his towel and rushed to the bathroom. After taking a post-battle shower, he happily pushed the door open and stepped out––