The Only Exception - Dayeon

"Wh-What are you doing?" Nayeon's hesitant whisper cut through a swell of music that surrounded them, the movie they were in was coming to a dramatic point, where the two lovers would meet after quite some time apart.

Some nearby people glanced at the two of them, annoyed briefly by Nayeon speaking, but this did not deter Dahyun, whose hand was creeping up her short skirt. She was looking at Dahyun and biting her lip, clearly conflicted.

Dahyun still called herself straight, she did not look at women and think about how she wanted to kiss them, or have sex with them, or take them out on dates. When she looked at Eunwoo, her heartbeat sped up, and she had all of these... nurturing thoughts. And she fantasized about guys constantly. It seemed pretty obvious that she was thoroughly gay. But there was-something about Nayeon that was irresistible to her. She'd only lasted a week after that sober kiss before she'd found herself calling the raven haired girl, and asking if she wanted to catch a movie that Friday.

And then she had bought her dinner, and dropped her off at home, and Nayeon had said, "Did we just go on a date?"

Dahyun responded with, "I think so," and then she'd leaned forward and kissed her, hard.

"My parents aren't coming back until late," Nayeon said, and promptly dragged her up to her bed, maybe to prove to Dahyun that she was not, in fact, as straight as she thought.

Ever since, they had gone out once a week, much to Eunwoo's immense disdain. She and Nayeon were tentatively starting a relationship, and-Dahyun knew it was wrong, to fuck Nayeon's brains out once a week when she was still moving slowly with Eunwoo, hesitating to take her hand in front of everyone else at school, hesitating to touch her lightly. It wasn't that their chasteness frustrated her at all, she was grateful for it, too, because she was just as inexperienced as Eunwoo was. But she was pulled towards Nayeon, there was an undeniable magnetic attraction there that she couldn't ignore.

Eunwoo had no idea what happened on these "dates" with Nayeon. She thought all that happened was that Dahyun took Nayeon to a cheesy rom-com (which she did) and then they bought some cheap food, and Dahyun dropped her off at home with nothing more than a wave. She could not be any more wrong, of course.

"I'm seducing you Unnie." Dahyun whispered back, her attention on the movie gone as she leaned to her left and nudged Nayeon's chin up to kiss her neck. She let out a small sigh, the same one she always did, it told Dahyun that Nayeon was merely allowing her to kiss her, and she was grateful every time.

"You don't have to seduce me," Nayeon murmured, hitching her leg up and over the armrest to give Dahyun further access to her thighs, which she took advantage of, merely touching them lightly, so that she shivered.

There was something so appealing about the gentle, shy way that Nayeon still responded when she made the first move, like the taller girl couldn't believe she was letting her have her again. And she probably shouldn't, either, they hadn't spoken a word to one another about what this relationship was to them-well, Nayeon had called Dahyun her 'best friend' last week, which made her oddly emotional-but that was hardly enough to describe their entire relationship. It probably wasn't healthy to have this friend-sex buddy relationship, especially when Nayeon had had so many problems with girls already-but neither of them seemed inclined to stop.

Dahyun caught Nayeon's lower lip between her teeth and bit gently until she cried out-quietly, but loud enough for people to look, again, and roll their eyes at the way they carried on. But they didn't get it, Dahyun thought, they didn't feel the unmitigated sexual chemistry between them. If they had it with someone, they wouldn't be able to sit through a movie, either.