Chapter 4 ↬ "Klaus Mikaelson."

Start from the beginning

Mia took a seat at the table, "Have you guys seen her?"

"She's probably killing more innocent people," Danielle shrugged and picked at her food.

"I'll go find her," Michelle sighed, getting up to play huntress.

Kara groaned and rubbed the back of her neck, "Why am I still alive?"

She looked around and saw that she was at some storage place. The girl couldn't remember what happened or why she was here.

"Kara Lennox."

She turned and saw an unfamiliar face. A man with blonde hair, a British accent, and the guy from school following slightly behind him.

"Who− How did I get here?" Kara mumbled and tried to move, but was too weak and hungry.

"Are you saying that you don't remember me, love?" The man smirked and bent down to her level.

"I don't care."

"I wouldn't expect you would, considering the last time we met was almost 100 years ago," He smiled.

She looked at him again, then realizing who he was, "Niklaus Mikaelson," Klaus grinned as soon as he heard Kara say his name.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Kara asked and finally got up.

"Back in the 1920s, I met both of you. Two rippers."

She shook her head in disbelief, "In 1920 I was too busy eating people to meet anyone new."

"Wait a second, you're a ripper?" The guy, Stefan, questioned Kara.

"I apologize." Klaus chuckled, "Kara Lennox, meet Stefan Salvatore. Stefan Salvatore, meet Kara Lennox."

She felt a little memory come back, "I know who he is. The Ripper of Monterrey."

Stefan asked, "How do I not know you?"

"Because, Stefan, I wasn't dumb enough to expose myself and leave a trail of bodies along the way." She explained, "So, wherever you would go, I would. It was easier. No one knew about me, no one would come after me. So, all of those people you killed, weren't entirely you. Half of the dead bodies were me." Stefan's eyes widened as Kara finished her story.

"All the more reason why I want both of you to come along with me," Klaus chuckled.

"What? Come along where?"

"We're going to make some more hybrids. It's no fun without companionship.. Some people to share my victories with."

"A hybrid army," She nodded and smiled,"No thanks."

She started to walk out the door, but Klaus appeared in front of her.

He grabbed her shoulder and looked into her eyes, "You're going to come with me and your lovely ripper friend on a trip all summer."

Kara scoffed and tugged her shoulders away, "Nice try, I got vervained on the way here."

Klaus looked over at Stefan, who looked over at Kara. Stefan rushed over to and pinned the vampire to the wall.

"Nice try love," Klaus mocked her, "You're coming anyways."

She hit her head against Stefan's and switched places with him; Kara was pinning him up against the wall with her hands around his neck.

"I'm a lot older than you Salvatore," She said and snapped his neck, "And a whole lot stronger."

Kara turned back around to Klaus, who was looking at his temporarily dead partner.

"It was fun meeting you boys again," She smiled and walked away.

"I'll try asking Elena again," Mia spoke into the phone. "Yeah, and make sure you find Kara, please?"

"Seems like you've ran into some trouble."

She turned around and saw a raven haired man who seemed like he had been standing there awhile.

"Hi. I'm Damon Salvatore."

She looked around to see it there was anyone else. "Hi Damon, I'm Mia."

He smiled and started to examine Mia's figure, making Mia feel a bit uncomfortable. Maybe a little insecure.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"Well," Damon started and took a seat on her bed, "I was kindly invited by your younger sister Danielle because Michelle needed some information on your parents."

He paused to look around, "and I'm also looking for your twin sister, Kara."

"Seems like everyone's looking for Kara. But whatever trouble she got herself into, she's not here."

Damon nodded, then he quickly pinned her to the wall.

"Listen here doggy, tell me where your sister is or I'll snap your neck. That means you can join your parents up there," Damon threatened, "My first guess at least."

She growled, feeling her teeth growing in. Mia's eyes glowed yellow and before her claws grew, Damon let the wolf go.

"Had a werewolf bite before, and let me tell you it's certainly not pretty."

Mia caught my breath before she said anything,  "Then you know how dangerous I am."

Damon nodded, "Touché."

▬ ▬ ▬

"How did Mia turn if it wasn't a full moon?"

Well, you're gonna find out in the next chapter!

The next chapter will be a narrator's point of view, meaning we'll be learning more about why Klaus and the mystic falls gang want Kara