Ch.70 ↬ "This is home."

Bắt đầu từ đầu

One looked distraught, just hunched over and dragging his feet as he walked. Another was dancing by herself, pretending to talk to someone.

"What's happening?" Mia whispered.

"They're wandering."

Lexi showed up. Seeing her best friend on the Other side was more disappointing than ever. But she saw Klaus kill Stefan, she was aware of the reason why.

"Lexi," Stefan breathed and let go of Mia's hand to go hug her. Though, he just passed through her.

"We're ghosts," Lexi chuckled at his attempt, "we don't have bodies, remember?"

"This is depressing," Mia looked down at her hands, "imagine being stuck here for 3000 years. I could never."

"You're Mia," Lexi waved at her and smiled, "excuse Stefan's asshole behavior. He can be like that sometimes but I swear, he has his good side. He's just different when he's a lovesick fool."

"Yeah and you must be Lexi," Mia chuckled, "I only know that because Stefan just said your name a minute ago."

"She's my best friend. Been with me since I first turned and throughout the decades," Stefan smiled at the thought of their memories, "Damon killed her awhile ago."

"Damonnnnnn," Mia felt a headache coming because of a him and his actions, "wait.. Kol! He must be here too."

"Rude."

Michelle, Alannah, and Tristian met with Mia. They were waiting for her at the border too, knowing that she would be here soon.

"Oh and my dead family," Mia stepped towards them for a hug, but quickly stopped when she remembered what happened to Stefan.

"The one thing I forgot to tell you was to not die," Alannah closed her eyes at the sight of Mia she saw.

"I'm sorry," Mia shook her head in confusion, "but I had no idea what was happening. I thought we were okay but–"

"The anti-magic border Markos was making needed true doppelgänger blood," Michelle was listening in on their plan from the Other side, "Euphoria never took the immortality elixir. She only linked herself to Silas and nature balanced it out naturally."

"So I died because I wasn't a true doppelgänger?"

"Your blood worked for their spell and it worked for the passengers. However, because Euphoria wasn't truly immortal, your blood they used for the spell had its consequences. And it started.. rejecting you."

"My own blood?" Mia was even more confused, "killed me? That sounds embarrassing."

Michelle shrugged her shoulders, "nature and her loopholes."

"But it looks like you're not going to be here for long," Alannah spoke softly, "Klaus won't allow it."

"Yeah.. It's nice to see your boyfriend would kill the whole world for you if asked," Mia smiled, but her parents were horrified, "I'm kidding."